Recent content by kouwearie

1. K

FixMe J5 Radio buttons to button group in repeated group

The official release has only worsened the behavior of the radiobutton plugin. When shown as buttons it is totally misbehaving, and it influences every repeated addition. No way to repeat, {i} doesnt increment.
  2. K

Repeatable group repeats only once

It still is a bit the same issue as earlyer with the button group radio buttons
  3. K

Nope, it works for me in Fabrik 3 *edit* You're probably right, im using the dropdown element, coded so it renders as bootstrap buttons
  4. K

You need to enable front end additions. Then add options on the front end when rendered as button group. Only add labels.
  5. K

Owkay, your fix doing what it should. Running into issues with front end addition: elementlist.js:146 Uncaught TypeError: this.subElements.getLast(...).findClassUp(...).clone is not a function at Object.startAddNewOption (elementlist.js:146:91) at e.extend.$owner...
  6. K

ofccourse, always use it when testing. I'll try it with a fresh install also
  7. K

One issue i ran into instead; The cloned radio button gets the value of its precessor, and if rendered as button group, cannot be clicked to change the value.
  8. K

So, where do you think the error should be found? The element plugin or radiobutton plugin
  9. K

FK Problem with Migrated/Converted Parent/Child Form

It is very easy to replicate, with a simple list like i made.... One table with families and one with a joined table family members, make this a repeated group and there you go... Maybe if made from scratch in fabrik the error doesnt occur, but with existing tables it is there, always..
  10. K

FK Problem with Migrated/Converted Parent/Child Form

Its the same problem as mine... labels point to the non cloned first element...Maybe something small, but it is not easy to troubleshoot this...
  11. K

It is also not going right with you either, see the label, it is pointing to its precessors noncloned target <label for="family_members___gender_0" class="form-label fabrikLabel "> gender </label>
  12. K

https://wko-dev.nl/download.php
  13. K

Its a clean install on xamp with latest joomla and fabrik latest with one list in fabrik: element Label Groep family_id family id families family_name family name families member_id member id families- [family_members] family_id family id families- [family_members] first_name first...
  14. K

Repeatcounter keeps the value 0 form_4.addElements( {"7":[["FbInternalId","families___family_id", {"repeatCounter":0,"editable":true,"value":"","label":"family id","defaultVal":""...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back