Recent content by lbsimoes

1. L

CascadingDropDown - Not following watching element changes

Perhaps a template issue. Only works after a clean install (Joomla+fontaine template). thanks anyway :)
  2. L

CascadingDropDown - Not following watching element changes

Hi, I have a CascadingDropDown not watching element change, ex: Europe > Spain Europe > France America > Brasil America > Mexico If i configure the watch element as a field element with default value "Europe", i can get the dropdown menu to show me "Spain" and "France" (on page load). My...
  3. L

PDF not working properly

thanks troester, "Debugging" did the trick :) - i change "Debug PDF" = yes, and then try to create a PDF (nothing happen) - back to Fabrik options, change "Debug PDF" = no PDF is working now!!!
  4. L

PDF not working properly

Did you use the Fabrik PDF button? - yes In list view? Form/details view? - not working in both Which code inside? - the attached pdf, is an output of detail view from the default fabrik form "contact us"
  5. L

PDF not working properly

Hi, i am trying to get PDF working on fabrik, without sucess. Dompdf is working fine with a "hello world" teste file, but with fabrik, i get a pdf file to download, with code inside. What i already done: - update fabrik with last github (17-4-2014) - Delete all fabrik and dompdf files and...
  6. L

areuniquevalues and ignore NULL

Hi all, i need a field to be unique value, but at the same time, isn't mandatory. If i use the plugin areuniquevalues i will get a validation error when the field is empty. It would be great the areuniquevalues plugin have an option to ignore NULL, but it dont. Did anyone have a similar...
  7. L

Copy Text From One Field To Another

Thank you Bauer for the response. I tried many ways, but I could not understand how to work this out. Find a solution with this configuration: - create a new element label "Proprietario same as Fornecedor" with button plugin - add javascript Event: mouseup - add javascript Code: var...
  8. L

Copy Text From One Field To Another

i just need to Copy Text From One Field To Another by select a checkbox, but cant find a way! Try this example but didn't work on Fabrik 3.1. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/javascript-to-copy-the-values-into-a-form.12396/ How to?
  9. L

apply button with redirect plugin

Hi, i have a form with redirect plugin to show a message after submit (show {rowid} ) and open a new empty form. its working ok. Now, i add the apply button to the form (to have the new form with last data insert) , but i lost the message (show {rowid} ) Any idea to resolve this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back