Recent content by lke

1. L

suggestion for list plugin php

Hi, i make some tests for my sugestion: The original code from plugins/fabrik_lists/php/php.php line 154: public function process_result($c) { if (isset($this->msg)) { return $this->msg; } else...
  2. L

Ok, in my case the the php code was started at button press which makes automatic a page reload. So I have no problem with this solution :-) Another question: The php plugin rendered a button at row. Give it a possibility to show the button at row depends on php code? Semilar the caneditrow...
  3. L

Hi, the php plugin for lists is a nice possibility todo something with button click. With $statusMsg i can set the result text, but not really error messages. My idea is: Remove the else tree in function "public function process_result($c)" at plugins/fabrik_list/php/php.php So it is...
  4. L

wrong url after form save

Hi, i have a little problem. i think after the last updates to joomla 3.4 and fabrik 3.3.1. Problem: I have i menu menu1 with some items i.e. item1, so the url of the fabrik list are http://domain/menu/item1 Now I use the edit button on List and the form to edit data will be opened. After...
  5. L

[SOLVED] Wrong value in databasejoin field multi dropdown on save

Hi, i can confirm, that the problem are resolved in Git-Version. Thanks
  6. L

PHP hide form element?

Perheps my solution helps you http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/element-permission-depens-on-other-elements.39384/#post-198233
  7. L

[SOLVED] Element permission depens on other elements

Hi, I have found a solution to hide elements, perheps somebody helps: Create a Form php code on action "onCanEditGroup" $elem = $formModel->getElement('table___element'); $elem->access->view = false; //to hide the element on details view $elem->access->use = false; //to hide the element on...
  8. L

Hey, thanks Now I know that is not my failure :-)
  9. L

Hi, i have following Problem: It gives two lists Category, User On User i have a databasejoin field (usercategory) as multi dropdown from category. The Userlist can be edit by admin and user, but the user have no access permissions to category field. Now when the user update his profile...
  10. L

Problem with detail view accessrights

Hello, i have a little problem, with accessrights (detail view) for elements. I can define a group and a user field who can view the field in detail view. Now I thought, that the group (i.e. admingroup) or the user himself can view this field. But when i define both the field is not visible...
  11. L

Juser Plugin deleted groups

Thanks for your answer, I use 3.2 but without usergroup element. Now i have created an element and configured in Juser plugin, but it look likes that this contains only one group.
  12. L

Juser Plugin deleted groups

Hi, i have a little problem, with the JUser plugin. I use this plugin to create new users or edit passwords. But when i edit a user all groups from this user was removed. Only the standard default group which is defined in the plugin was set. How can i configure the plugin, that not changed...
  13. L

Yes i know, but when i only change the value onload Form, its a problem when the user save the profile. The best way where an "caneditrow" plugin for elements where i can enter php code. I have tested it with unset($formModel->data['table_field']) in onbeforeload php code, but this only remove...
  14. L

Hi, with your help it works fine. On the specified condition the value was changed and the original value is not visible. It is also possible to remove elements from the formMode, like $formModel->removeElement(....) I think on the edit view it was not really good, when i change values.
  15. L

databasejoin field with additional join and placeholder

Thanks, that's work in where field. So the additional join field is not needed.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back