Recent content by louverhiannon

1. L

Calendar - Please choose an event type:

Hi, I create a calendar with 2 tables. I have the message : Please choose an event type: but when i choose an event type, nothing happens. I.e => http://www.martinrive.be/Joom31/index.php/calendrier-des-locations Can you help me. Thanks in advance,
  2. L

Calendar + 2 tables ERROR

Hi I have a calendar with 2 tables (2 keys) when i want to add/edit an event i have this error : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in/home/sortileg/www/Joom31/plugins/fabrik_visualization/calendar/views/calendar/view.html.phpon line 259 Please choose an event type: Please...
  3. L

1 form 2 lists

Hi I was wondering if it was possible to create one form in this form i have field (i.e language). I want that when people choose "french" it goes in one list wich is link to differents plugin and if the choose "english" you have different plugin. Is it possible ? Thanks a lot
  4. L

Vizualisations Calender -error

Hi everyone, I've got a problem with the calender i have 2 connections to the calender. one with the list "concours" and one with the list "ils parlent de nous" everything works except when i double click on a day and i want to choose wich form i want to complete i've got this error : Warning...
  5. L

I created a button and want to send an email (onclick)

I also tried to use the plugin update_col works great but there is one problem for me. i "need" to have an static email + my placeholder... T_T Dont know how to do that either...
  6. L

Thanks for your reply Yes i know there is a email plugin but my problem is that i want to send the email when i want to "activate" something. thats why i was using the php plugin but i dont understand how i can send an email to the field "email". i tried this code and it works (below) but what...
  7. L

Button to create a file

i think i have an idea for you put it in the field (javascript ) window.open('http://where.foo/whatever.html', '_blank');
  8. L

Button to create a file

Here some screenshot for the button (i just found out this option XD) but for the code i have no idea...
  9. L

Hello, Me again :) i created a button and i want te send an email when i click on it. i put this php code but it doesnt work $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT id FROM com_deals WHERE email = '" . $_POST["email"] . "'"; $db->setQuery($query); $db->query(); $result =...
  10. L

Button to create a file

u can use php list plugin (List/plugin/php)
  11. L

update_col and multiple emails ?

Hi, I tried to add this in the code (update_col.php) but i won't work... :((( Does someone have an idea ? private function emailTo($row, $emailWhich) { $input = JFactory::getApplication()->input; $params = $this->getParams(); $elementModel = $this->getEmailElement(); $emailField =...
  12. L

Is it possible ?

Hi everyone, I have 3 tables - Clients - Companies - deals I joined companies + clients together so i can add as many client as i want. What i wanna do is when i choose a client and companies, i want to add a deal. Is it possible ? how can i do that ? Thanks in advance,
  13. L

update_col and multiple emails ?

Hello everyone, I use update col plugin and it works great but i created an "application" to send approuvals (like the cookbook tutorial). but i was wondering if there's a way to send my approuvals to the person in the form and myself coz it only allow one email. Thanks in advance,
  14. L

Plugin Update_Col

Hi, I have a problem with the plugin when i tried to send an email. It doesnt work. It works when i write my email manually but cant send it when i used a placeholder. (i used a copy paste to avoid mistakes) Can someone help me understand my mistake ? Thanks in advance
  15. L

Can't add any data (J 3.3.3 and Fabrik 3.1)

Hi, sorry for my english. i'm not a native english speaker. I installed fabrik 3.1 with J!3.3.3 , create a list and add some elements (one field and one textarea) but i cant add any data. The "add" doesn't show. Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back