Recent content by Matthew

1. M

How to change the database?

Thanks
  2. M

How to change the database?

I have moved my website using Akeeba backup but now the Fabrik forms do not work. I have changed the database entries within the Fabrik table to match the database connection information within the configuration file. I get an error message saying Fabrik cannot connect to the database. Is there...
  3. M

Adding Javascript to a list item

Thanks Matthew
  4. M

Sorry, yes I meant a Fabrik list. One of the elements is an upload element but one is a field with the file name. I would like the user the click the filename field which starts a javascript function, such as an alert box pops up. Matthew
  5. M

I have a list of files. I would like an alert box to pop up when the user clicks the name of each file. I have tried adding this to the JavaScript within that element but nothing happens and I expect that only works within the form side. Is this correct and is there any way to do this? Thanks...
  6. M

Creating directories from form - php plugin

Just in case anybody else has problems creating directories, this is the code I used in the end which works well for me. $dir = JPATH_ROOT.DS.'data'.DS.'6'; if (!file_exists($dir) && !is_dir($dir)) { JFolder::create($dir); }
  7. M

List php button issue

ok, thanks for trying Matthew
  8. M

List php button issue

Version 3.4.2 and the list is refreshed via ajax. Thanks for the link, interesting reading.
  9. M

List php button issue

I have a list with a php plugin. The aim of the plugin is to provide a button that when clicked publishes that record. This works well but only once unless the page is refreshed. Eg. a user can publish one record by clicking the button in that row but when the list has updated the user cannot...
  10. M

I have set public $error_reporting = 'development'; in the configuration file which I hope does what you are suggesting but the error message does not change. Matthew
  11. M

To Hugh, thanks for your reply and advice but I now get 'Error php form plugin failed' when the form has submitted. I have checked that the data folder is set at 0755. Any thoughts? Matthew
  12. M

I am trying to make a new folder once the form is submitted. I have added a php plugin that say: if (makedirs("data/6")!='true'){ echo "failed"; } else {echo "success";} function makedirs($dirpath, $mode=0777) { return is_dir($dirpath) || mkdir($dirpath, $mode, true); } When I run this...
  13. M

How to close mediabox and refresh a list?

I have a list with a link element. I click on the link and it opens a form within the mediabox. If the user completes the form and clicks submit, the form information is correctly entered into the database. I would like the mediabox to now close and the initial list on the underlying page to...
  14. M

How to refresh a list without a submitting a form?

Thanks Hugh, that worked a treat Matthew
  15. M

How to refresh a list without a submitting a form?

I am using fineuploader (http://fineuploader.com/) to upload files to the server and add the correct database content. My Fabrik list correctly displays the content but I have to refresh the page to update my list. When I use the Fabrik form to add a file the list is automatically refreshed. Can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back