Recent content by maxtemp

1. M

If condition verified then send mail

Hi everybody I'm trying to build a scheduled task with Fabrik, were if the Condition box is true it should send an email the php script checks if a selected file is older then 216000 second as you can see <?php $path = "mypath/myfile.csv"; $file = basename($path); // $file is set to...
  2. M

Separate text area

Hello there i've created a form with Fabrik were user populate a list of available items. I need to create an element "Notes"(Textarea) but i would like it to appear in a different window when a user click's on it(otherwise all the text would mess up my page). Can you please give me an advice?
  3. M

Delete from table

Thanks Bauer your code was perfect, now it works and also you have given me god tips for future coding. For me it's solved!
  4. M

Delete from table

Hello i was trying to create a short php code to delete certain data in one of my db table(all the raw older then the actual date). Searching in other post i finally created these few lines $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $now = JFactory::getDate(); $query...
  5. M

We need to hire an expert/developer!

Hello everybody i've got the same problem! I need someone for a small project. I tried on my onw but after two weeks i gave it up. Please let me know if any Fabrik expert is interested. Thanks a lot. Marco.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back