Recent content by mhadipour

1. M

Add Validation on upload same file

hi, How I can add action in validation in file upload element, to don't let user re-upload the same file (name) and display this error "File name already being used, please use another name".
  2. M

plg_fabrik_element_viewlevel_3.1a

I mean, I use joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.6.3 instead of using joomla 3 and fabrik 3.1 , because I couldn't install view level plug in .
  3. M

I couldnt install plug in, and without installing plug in I get Parse error, I try every thing but I couldn't solve it, so I use joomla 2.5.8 and install Fabrik3.0.6.3 + GitHub update,
  4. M

Front_end template

Hi, I Use joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.6.3. Layout of my list in front_end view not working properly with my template, how I can edit the css or template of my list to align, I attach the images of two pages of my website to see the different. I really appreciate any help or suggestion , Thank you
  5. M

if I use joomla 2.5.8 , which version of fabrik is compatible with it?
  6. M

I use joomla 3 and the only version of fabrik is compatible with joomla 3 is fabrik 3.1. There is no update for fabrik 3.1,
  7. M

Any help, how can I install plg_fabrik_element_viewlevel_3.1a, I get this: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file I need to use joomla 3 and fabrik 3.1. Any help or suggestion?
  8. M

View data on fabrik List I Also check the error on firebug error, I get this : The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The...
  9. M

without installing this plugin " plg_fabrik_element_viewlevel_3.1a " i get this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/sacookar/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 439 when I ceate a new list and try to click on View data and view details. Is it...
  10. M

Hi, I use joomla 3.0.2 and fabrik 3.1 . I can not install plg_fabrik_element_viewlevel_3.1a, I get this: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file I upload it to tmp folder to install it from directory but still I can not install it. I'll appreciate any help or suggestion.
  11. M

Add Button dont work

I try Google chrome, but I have the same error. I didn't install any plugin only install fabrik 3.0.6.3 package
  12. M

Add Button dont work

I am using joomla 2.5.7 and fabrik 3.0.6.3 version. Fabrik not allow me to add dropdown choices to the dropdown sub element I created for my form. I'll appreciate any suggestion.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back