Recent content by michaelmallmann

1. M

Dashboard to analyse local database

Hi genyded, I got your point! Thank you for the explanation. To be honest, I?m not a technical user, so I don?t know if I would be able to create a dashboard with many graphs tied up to just one set of filters as it demands extra work as you mentioned. Do you know if there is any other...
  2. M

Error when exporting a Package

Hi Troester I?m using Joomla 3.3 and Fabrik 3.2 My tmp folder is writeable I?m gonna check the link you send me. Thank u!
  3. M

Error when exporting a Package

Hi Everyone, I?m migrating my fabrik lists, forms, ect to a new joomla instalation. I?m using the same Fabrik version in both sites. I created a new package with all forms and lists I have and when I click on EXPORT I get the following error: An error has occurred. -1 Source folder not...
  4. M

Dashboard to analyse local database

Hi everyone, I?d like to ask what would be the best way to create a dashboard to analyse data stored in the local website. I need to create quite a few graphs and put them to work with filters ( 1 set of filters for many graphs in the same page ). I know Fabrik has Visualizations, but is...
  5. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi! Thank you for the time. I got a bit confused with this elements. Let me see if I understood: 1) Create NOTEtable with ID, Date_time, UserID, Foreign_Key and Notes(field) 2) Set Foreign_Key as databasejoin and point it to the BASEtable 3) Add the notes element in the BASEtable...
  6. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi! I think I understood well your explanation, thank you very much for your time! I created a new table with ID, DATE_TIME, USERID, FOREIGN_KEY and NOTES (text area field). Then I added the element NOTES to one of my forms and I set it as following: However, Now when I go to my list...
  7. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi, Thank you for your reply genyded! So I should first create a new list (to create the table) with the elements ID, DATE, USERID (I need this one), TEXTAREA (notes). Is it? Let?s suppose I have the element NOTES in more than 1 form. Can I "connect" all of them to the same NOTE table? If...
  8. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi Everyone! I need to use the Notes Element in my form, however the tutorial we have is not that detailed (and I?m not that smart either), so I was wondering if anyone here knows how to use this element? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/notes-element/ Do I have to create a new...
  9. M

[SOLVED] Problem with a DATABASEJOIN element

Hi, Good morning all! Thanks for your time to answer my question and help me! I just found what was going on! In the DATABASEJOIN element, in the tab DATA, the VALUE selected was not the ID [Recommended]. I was using a different VALUE and eve though it was unique, it was not working. As I...
  10. M

Hi, I?m using Joomla 3.3.3, template protostar (the default) for Fabrik lists, forms, etc. I?ve set the debugging mode to the maximum and I added I new record to my list in Fabrik and the only message I got was: **Message** ??COM_FABRIK_RECORD_ADDED_UPDATED?? However it stays the same. I...
  11. M

Hi, Thank you for your attention genyded! These are the screens: We could see the DASH before because I was using a CONCAT LABEL, but I changed the setting to use just a LABEL to see if this change would make it work, but it didn?t. Thank you very much!
  12. M

Hi everyone, Thanks for all help I?m always having here! I created I from containing 1 databasejoin element. When I test the form, it works fine. It searches the data I need and I can select it as seen in the pic: However, even though the information is selected, when I save the form...
  13. M

[Solved] Problem with my Lists

Hi troester! That was correct! As I set the Protostar template as default for my forms, everything started working in AJAX. Thank you very much!
  14. M

[Solved] Problem with my Lists

Hi Everybody, I created a few lists in Fabrik and when I open them and I click on ADD NEW the page reload completely and then it opens the form. I noticed that I could set Fabrik to open the forms in an AJAX window without refreshing the page. However, it didn?t work properly in my page...
  15. M

Problem with Birthday Element

Hi! Thanks very much for your help! I?ve installed the birthday plugin and it worked. Do you know how can I visualize all birthdays in a CALENDAR visualization? Thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back