Recent content by mid

1. mid

Unable to create new list

Hi Hugh, Quick update on this matter. I also get the same type view when attempting to make new Group and Element. It does not affect the new Forms at the moment. Thank You
  2. mid

Win/Loss Chart

Hi Hugh, Thanks for all the info. I'll give it a try and see what I get. If unable to achieve this on my own is this something that you could create and what would it cost ? Thank you for the help.
  3. mid

Hi Hugh, I have attached a view of what I get when I go to create new list. Reporting is set to Max and there are no php errors. Thank you for your help and prompt reply.
  4. mid

Hi List does not seem to be working. I'm unable to create new list ? Worked yesterday and do not believe I have done anything new. Thanks in advance for any help.
  5. mid

Win/Loss Chart

Hello, I have a form in which a user makes a horse selection for a specific race track. The selection is graded as a win or loss in the back-end by administrator. I would like to make a chart showing the overall win/loss record for the user and by specific race track. - Thanks in advance.
  6. mid

Hide element from form view

[SOLVED] I have win/loss element that I wish to grade on the back-end after user has made the selection, but I'm unable to hide it from view on the form ? Any help would be appreciated. [issue solved] Fixed by Access Settings
  7. mid

Fabrik list running off page.

Need Help. When I view list on web page it is running off the page ? New to Fabrik so any help appreciated greatly.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back