Recent content by miki

1. M

Edit button in detail view

Hi all, is it possible to add the edit button to a details view? Thank you in advance, regards, Michele
  2. M

Multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  3. M

multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hello guys, can you please help me out? Alone I can not get out... Thank you, Michele
  4. M

multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  5. M

Calc over repeating group

Hi Hugh, here the content of $data. It seems to be a static content, I mean, when I add an element in the sub group orders_31_repeat nothing changes. I need to sum all orders_30_repeat___price_total when add element inside the form (even before they are saved), any idea how to proceed...
  6. M

Calc over repeating group

I'm trying to calc (with a calc element inside a form) a sum over a repeating group column. I'm trying using : $foo = FabrikWorker::JSONtoData($data['mytablename___myelementname'], true); return implode(',', $foo); but nothing appears. With firebug the only thing I can see is <div...
  7. M

Repeating group: add parent record without child

Thank you very much Hugh. Michele
  8. M

Repeating group: add parent record without child

Hi all, I need some help (again..) I want to use a parent -> children model for two entities and I would like to implement this with repeatable groups (I know this create a 3rd table). When I add a parent it's like I have to add at least one child (the subgroup is always open and if I add a...
  9. M

Http error in file upload element plugin with AWS S3

Under "Storage" tab: Storage type: Amazon S3 Amazon s3 access key id : My Key ID Amazon s3 secret key: My Secret Amazon storage location: Europe SSL: No Bucket name: Mybucket Include server path: No Access: Public read Skip Exist Check: No s3 Auth URL: 60 Thx, Michele
  10. M

Http error in file upload element plugin with AWS S3

Hi, I installed the file upload element plugin and firstly activate it for local file system. It worked fine for my table: supplier. Then I switched to AWS S3 configuration, but now everytime i try to upload a file an "Http Error" appears in a pop up window. Can you help me to find a way to...
  11. M

Issue with join and related data

Thank you very much for the clear explanation. regards, Michele
  12. M

Thx hugh, it works. One more question with the same focus. Now I add a Supplier with no related articles. When I see the Suppliers joined list, new suppliers without articles are not showed. Is there any trick I can use? thank you, Michele
  13. M

Hi guys, I need some clarifications. I have a table Suppliers and a table Articles with a field "suppliers" as foreign key. I would like to have a lot of articles referring to a single Supplier. So in a list that I called "Suppliers Arts" (referring to Suppliers table) i set a join and related...
  14. M

You have insufficient privileges to post here.

Hi hugh, it works out properly now. thx, Michele
  15. M

customize row id (Menu->Fabrik form->options)

This definitely solve my issue. Thanx a lot troester. Bye, Michele
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back