Recent content by MILxDOT

1. M

Date element reverts to current day - 3.0.5.2 with git

Works good. I implemented this into our sandbox for testing and then enabled the form on the production site again after a GitHub update. Thanks for the hard work Hugh. I will send over some funding for your efforts.
  2. M

Thanks Hugh, I will implement this into my sandbox instance for testing to check it out and then throw some additional funding your way.
  3. M

This looks like it is a bug in some of the later versions of the Fabrik 3.x date element when trying to use the format of MM-YYYY or %m-%Y This did work in previous versions of Fabrik 3.x. This only broke after I performed some updates for security. For sanity, I performed a fresh Joomla...
  4. M

ELEMENT SETTINGS: Hidden: No Eval: No Store Date As: UTC List Format: %m-%Y Form Format: %m-%Y Default to current date: No Always return todays date: No First Week Day: Sunday Allow typing in field: Yes CSV Import Format: Normal Show time selector: No Allow date function: empty No...
  5. M

I have a site that was working great until I updated Joomla to 2.5.4 and Fabrik to 3.0.5.2 with today's git. The bad part is that I didn't catch this issue right away and it won't be really easy for me to revert at this point. So I have a fabrik form setup like this tutorial video...
  6. M

Community Builder plugin isn't using correct my-id for databasejoin element

Awesome! - I will watch the commit list and check it out when it is ready. Thanks!
  7. M

Thanks for the reply. We are actually getting by using two prefilters one that filters by $my->id for registered users like: Join: WHERE Field: cbuser(raw) Condition: EQUALS Value: {$my->id} Type: Query Apply to: Registered and then another that filters by cb_uid for special users like...
  8. M

Search All Doesn't Work On A Copied List

Yes the search all does work in the original list. I also had setup a fresh Joomla 2.5.3 and Fabrik 3.0.4 w/git for testing and this is happening there too with only a few elements.
  9. M

Search All Doesn't Work On A Copied List

I was able to replicate this in a completely fresh build of Joomla 2.5.2 and Fabrik 2.0.4 with a fresh Git applied. If you copy a list and then try to use the Search All filter, it will not filter ...BUT... the Advanced Search does work. I had a requirement where I need one group of users to...
  10. M

Cannot get calc element to store in DB table

friendly bump FYI if I set the element type from date to field and just use the proper time format, my calculation works and stores in the DB table.
  11. M

Cannot get calc element to store in DB table

I have a requirement where I need these 3 elements: starttime - date endtime - date totaltime - calc The issue I was first having was resolved by just setting "Show Time Selector" to No mentioned above. I noticed after applying some recent Git updates that even if you set "Show Time Selector"...
  12. M

Bug Date element???

Edited: I was able to get the starttime, endtime, and totaltime to store properly in the DB table like: List Format: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M Form Format: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M Show Time Selector: Yes Time Format: %H:%M
  13. M

Cheesegrits, I deleted the other posts of my attempts to get what I need to work. After thinking about this a little more I realized that you updated the code in git to allow for "fabrik_social_profile_hash" in the forms....but not in the lists. So I grep for fabrik_social_profile_hash and...
  14. M

BUG - error message when date fields included in search all.

I can confirm that the search all now works much better. Thanks for the update!
Back