Recent content by mkainz

1. M

Printing sum of row value at the end of the list

I have a column with numbers data. Is it possible to sum the amount of each row and show it at the end of the list? Like having under the displayed list "Total Amount: XXX"
  2. M

Limit access per user group

Presuming I have a table with a list of items, is there a way to limit visiblity of items like from 0 to 10 - User group 1 from 10 to 20 - User group 2 from 20 to 30 - User group 3 ?
  3. M

Form redirect only if Success

Oh okay nvm lol
  4. M

Form redirect only if Success

How can I redirect to a page only if the form success without errors?
  5. M

Mail plugin on submitting form to execute a php sql query and return data with email

Just done! I tried with php plugin in combo with email plugin, yeah it returned the value but not added it to the email unfotunately. So here's the workaround I used: I used a hidden calc plugin element to do the php query (and used it to calc once the form is submitted), then with the...
  6. M

Mail plugin on submitting form to execute a php sql query and return data with email

When user submit the form, how can I make it work this way: The user submit form. The php script execute a sql query like "where email found return value DATA", inject DATA in the email that the script is going to send and send a copy of the email to the submitting user. Is it possible to do...
  7. M

Bug reporting with Lists Repeatable Unions

It's the default query generated from Fabrik when selecting that setting, I've not tried to dare to touch or customize anything.
  8. M

Bug reporting with Lists Repeatable Unions

The query that fabrik generates is invalid when selecting "merge rows and reduce data", it reports an error: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list List_One: <br /> Years passed since I've started using fabrik... still blinking up some random bugs... For one thing fixed...
  9. M

Installing plugins but they're not showing

Nope, the only plugin it shows as disabled is the default joomla ReCaptcha...
  10. M

Installing plugins but they're not showing

I'm unable to figure out why, I've updated fabrik from github, also installed the captcha element plugin... but it isn't showing from element list... neither in the j. extensions list and neither in the joomla plugin list... but it shows "plugin installed correctly"... what's happening? O.o"
  11. M

Epic Problem - Decrypt connections password

Np, I've solved :)
  12. M

Since it was the same root password of a VPS, it could reset also the vps password that could meant re-configure everything from zero. By the way, grabbed it from an akeeba profile, thank you for the answer. :)
  13. M

Hello there, I forgot the connections password of the other database connected to fabrik. I can access to the main database and to the table fabrik_connections list, but passwords are crypted, how can I unencrypt them?
  14. M

Getting crazy with forms label tool-tip css

Mate you're a life saver. Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back