Recent content by mmsa12

1. mmsa12

Limit number of choices in Multi selection database join element..

Hi , I have been looking into this for sometimes, and I found it would be useful to find how to this: This is a PHP validation, you need to insert the below code in the validation and choose action as "php" $element=JRequest::getVar('element___placeholder'); $limit=5; if...
  2. mmsa12

Hide/Show elements using custom Javascript

Hi All, I spend some time looking for this, so I though to post it here for anyone looking for it. How to Hide/show elements based on value an element? Select the javascript action "onLoad, onChange" you will have to add two javascript actually onload and onchange var radioButton=...
  3. mmsa12

Cascadingdropdown Error Joomla 3.1

Hi, I have installed Cascadingdropdown plugin from github "Fabrik 3" folder, and I enabled it through Joomla. and it gives me the below error. Fatal error: Class 'FText' not found in httpdocs/plugins/fabrik_element/cascadingdropdown/cascadingdropdown.php on line 1242 Any ideas?
  4. mmsa12

Databasejoin element error when filter using LEFT JOIN

Hi all, I have a problem in Databasejoin element, I have updated to the latest : GitHub, but when I tried my already existed filters in the databasejoin element, it gives an error message, when debug I found that the SQL query look like this ...WHERE LEFT JOIN....
  5. mmsa12

Fileupload: word "Array" above submission field

I have the same problem
  6. mmsa12

Please HELP Database Join Element error

Help please with database join element Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::isEditable() in /plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 886
  7. mmsa12

Database join element not shown in list view?

Fixed after updated to latest GitHub.
  8. mmsa12

Add Button dont work

While you are in the page, try different steps to find error message : In chrome click F12 and then console check if you any error message In firefox install firebug and debug the code. Turn on debug mode in joomla configuration, and report any error message you receive.
  9. mmsa12

Add Button dont work

Can you try in different browser? Or you may have a plugin making a conflict with fabrik , you cay check this also?
  10. mmsa12

Database join element not shown in list view?

The database join element is not showing the data in list view, using fabrikdebug in the list page : When run the query in the "list GetData" parameter value appears fine , but in the "table:data" the value of the element is null? Any advises?
  11. mmsa12

remove "Please Select.." database join element...

Hello all, I cannot find the option to remove "Please Select" from database join element.. Regards,
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back