Recent content by mohdayub

1. M

Form continuation within a form

I want to create a form with radio buttons of selection yes/no. If you choosed yes, it will create a continuation form for you to fill up further. If you choosed no, a message will appear asking you to press save button & finish. Please tell me how to do it. TQ Ayub
  2. M

Fatal error

I tried many times but I still cannot download it. Could you please email it to me at mohdayub_harun@yahoo.com. TQ
  3. M

Fatal error

patch file is 440 KB Hi Hani, Could you please email to me the file because I need it. Please email to me at mohdayub_harun@yahoo.com. TQ Ayub
  4. M

Fatal error

I had the same problem as you. I noticed that although there is an error when you clicked the submit button, the data was recorded in the database. I think the error was only referred to reply message that supposed to be appeared.
  5. M

Fatal error

Hi Hani Thanks for your message. I will let you know if I got the error solved. I am not a subscriber. Maybe that's the reason it happen to me. Anyway if this program is good, no problem for me to subscribe in future. Nice to know you. Where are you from? I am from KL, Msia.
  6. M

Fatal error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\Domains\almuhaasib.com\wwwroot\directory\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.class.php on line 1036 This error appear when I tried to submit the form. Please help. TQ
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back