Recent content by molcomp

1. M

Help with php in calc field

@troester I wrote you a pm.
  2. M

@troester I got what you pointed out and I got the dropdown working with eval option but I am having a problem with the sql query. Here is my query: $myQuery ->select(array('subactivity.id', 'subactivity.subactivity_name')) ->from('subactivity') ->join('INNER', 'intemgroup1 ON...
  3. M

Just to add I need to use either databasejoin or cascading element since this field depends on two previous database join fields .
  4. M

Thank you @troester . Can you please point me to some example of dropdown element eval options and data where how they look like. I tried replicating the calc code in the dropdwon menu but I am having problems with the syntax how should I enter in eval and data where. Wiki says too basic for...
  5. M

Hello , I have the following code in my calc field: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Get a db connection. $myDb = \Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver'); // Create a new query object. $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true)...
  6. M

Advise on how to syntax to display calc data in a dropdown menu for selection

Hello @troester I did manage to the above with the calc field but I am having some issues with it CSS so I thought trying your suggetion with the dropdown. However I am having some syntax error with the data-where sql clause. Can you please tell me what's wrong with the following syntax...
  7. M

Has anyone created a sport league system using fabrik with table ranking, people profiles, members, clubs etc ?

I was just wondering if anyone has created such application that can share their experience. Thanks Alex
  8. M

How to eliminate duplicate data in CDD ?

Hello troester Thank you for your help. Its all good its been a while since i have used fabrik many years ago :). I resolved the duplicate records using the following query: ->select(array('DISTINCT intemgroup1.id', 'activities.activity_name')) ->from('intemgroup1', 'activities') I have...
  9. M

How to eliminate duplicate data in CDD ?

Hi, I tried several options but I either get an error or all the data are not displayed from the dropdown menu. I have a CDD element in a table overlapping with following concat (SELECT activity_name FROM activities WHERE id = {thistable}.activity_name) {thistable} (intemgroup1 table name)...
  10. M

Conflict between two CCD fields in a list/form using same table as source

Hello Lorenz - lori19 Thank you for your help. I managed to resolve the issue using {thistable} instead of table name. I have now this in my concat field for CDD field: (SELECT activity_name FROM activities WHERE id = {thistable}.activity_name). I have another problem now with the calc field...
  11. M

Hello troester Thank you for your help. I did first try with the copy , since it didnt work I tried creating a new CDD. In the first cdd I have concat value and there should be in the second one as well (since its replica to the first one) but due to the issue i did not put the concat in...
  12. M

Hello, I have one form/list in which I need to have duplicate elements. I am trying to do the following: Elements Project 1 - DD field to table projects Activities 1- CCD field to relational table intemgroup1 on field acitivity_name, watch Project 1 name on project_name intemgroup1...
  13. M

I figured it our with the dropdown syntax but I will try your suggestion as well. Thank you troester Alex
  14. M

Hi, My data from calc field are currently display in a text list $rows = $myDb->loadObjectList(); $list = array(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $list[] = "<li>" . $row->subactivity_name . "</li>"; } I need to list the data in a dropdown so I can select an option. I tried some php coding but...
  15. M

List with joint tables

Resolved thanks everyone.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back