Recent content by mreinfeldt

1. mreinfeldt

Getting a checkbox field to display 100% width

Fair enough, Hugh! Adding the breakline worked well enough for my purposes, but now I'm "off-standard" so to speak. :) Let me know how it goes! Matt R.
  2. mreinfeldt

Ok, I believe I figured it out myself... I modified line 770 of fabrik.html.php to be as follows: $str .= "<br /><div id='$elementHTMLId'>\n"; That appears to have resolved the issue. Thoughts? Matt R.
  3. mreinfeldt

Folks, I've got a form http://www.madisonrussianschool.org/rs/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,61/ that I would really like to have the Checkbox field display 100% of the form width, but no matter what I do, it only takes up 50% of the width (the Checkbox label takes up that much space...!?)...
  4. mreinfeldt

'Repeat group button' - 'Add' does not work in IE7

[RESOLVED] Re: 'Repeat group button' - 'Add' does not work in IE7 Just a quick note to everyone on this. With a little guidance from Rob, I tracked this down to an outdated Module: Advanced PayPal Donations Module 2.2. The current version is 2.6. I tested first by disabling it, which...
  5. mreinfeldt

Rob, It was the unfuddle server. I will PM you the necessary information. Thanks, Matt Reinfeldt
  6. mreinfeldt

Well, I did a checkout last night before I posted... I don't think it fixed the issue. If someone would like access to the server, please let me know and I can arrange it. Thanks! Matt R.
  7. mreinfeldt

Folks, Here's an odd one... on my form (http://www.madisonrussianschool.org/rs/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,56/), everything behaves perfectly within Firefox, but if I use IE, clicking on 'Add' under the 'Parent Information' or 'Child Information' group headings causes the user to be...
  8. mreinfeldt

1.0.4 Table View bug

Hugh, I'm using the version available for download as of like 3 days ago, whatever rev that may be (where do I look to see the rev#?). Here's the link: http://www.madisonrussianschool.org/rs/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,57/, however, I've removed the column ordering option from the Full...
  9. mreinfeldt

Using HTML email template caused "replacing {fieldname}" on the Thank You Page

Thanks Rob! I'll get my Eclipse pointed to the SVN tomorrow or the next day so I can stay current. Take care! Matt R.
  10. mreinfeldt

1.0.4 Table View bug

I think I found another bug. I have a small form, consisting of three fields: 2 text fields (Full Name and Email Address) and 1 textarea (Wish List). All three of them are shown in the table view. If I set the Full Name Element to 'Allow ordering of this column in table view', any value...
  11. mreinfeldt

Using HTML email template caused "replacing {fieldname}" on the Thank You Page

I am proud to report I have my first two forms set up, accepting data, and sending customized, HTML e-mails to me with the data. ;D I won't discuss what that cost me in terms of time... (I was upgrading from 0.4 and Joomla 1.0.11, which I learned is NOT a good thing...). Anyway, I found a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back