Recent content by mvdw

1. M

[BUG] Displaying "Thanks" message

I have installed rev 151 and found that the problem was resolved. Thanks Mariana
  2. M

[BUG] Displaying "Thanks" message

Hello Hugh Which file have you changed? I have this problem in rev 142 and would like to have it fixed. Thanks Mariana
  3. M

Form Element Labels not Shown

Thanks Rob This setting had me running in circles - will test it in rev 142 and post here if the problem is still there. Regards Mariana
  4. M

Error when "edit" a record from a table

I have installed Rev 139 and it resolved the issue for me. I am now busy installing rev 142. Thanks a lot. Mariana
  5. M

The problem was solved when I changed the element's Read Only Access back to Public Frontend (the "Access" setting is also Public Frontend. Any other setting seems to cause the problem above for me. I changed the "Read only Access" to "Nobody" meaning that nobody has read-only access, all have...
  6. M

One of my forms suddenly does not display the element labels any more. At first I thought it was a problem with the template, but checked and confirmed that other forms using the same template (standard default template of Fabrik) still displays the labels. It must be a setting that I have...
  7. M

Form problems after upgrade to Rev 122

Thanks Hugh - I have got the reset button back. :) Mariana
  8. M

Hello Hugh Thanks for your input - yes you were right - when I disabled Curl I got the thanks message. :) Now my remaining problem is that I do not get the Reset Button when I should.
  9. M

Hello Joseph Thanks for your trouble - if at all possible I do not want to upgrade to 2.0 now, since it is a production site. Mariana
  10. M

I have upgraded to rev 129 in the hope that this problem will be solved, but it is still the same. Any thougths on how to overcome the problem? Thanks Mariana
  11. M

I have upgraded to rev 129 in the hope that this problem will be solved, but I still get the exact same error in rev 129. How can I overcome this problem? Mariana
  12. M

Hello Hugh I have upgraded from the standard (patched) version to rev 122. Mariana
  13. M

I have a form where the "reset" button should be shown (and it used to be shown before in 1.0.4). However, since I upgraded to rev 122 it does not show any more. In addition, once I press the "submit" button, the message to the user (thanking them for entering data) is not displayed. Instead...
  14. M

When I click on "Edit" from an existing table, I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTableName() on a non-object in <path>/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_elements.class.php on line 313 It used to work in the table in Fabrik 1.0.4 (as released), but I recently...
  15. M

Sticky Field Values

Hello Rob Thank you for the reply. I think my problem might be this last comment, since I did in fact changed the values in the database, but only after I have changed the "field type". So that explains my problem then. Mariana
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back