Recent content by okkhalid

1. O

SMS, push notifications and in-site notifications.

Hello, I'm looking to create small application for: SMS, push notifications and in-site notifications. Would Fabrik support that? Thanks,
  2. O

Help with planning please

Hi, thank you so much for the support. the work is for non for profit charity organization. I was doing some research, and I came cross this plugin for wordpress: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-inventory-manager/ They offer free community version, I have tested and I found what I need...
  3. O

Help with planning please

Hello, I'm planing to create very small software with Fabrik, but not sure how I can do that that administrate software licenses: Here is the plan: we own around 50 serials of a software that can be assigned to 10 staff for each serial. So, 50 serials X10 staff limit= 500 staff. What I'm...
  4. O

Summary and Stats

God bless you :) It worked.
  5. O

Summary and Stats

any help please :)
  6. O

Help with CSV export it shows raw data

Great, thank you :)
  7. O

Help with CSV export it shows raw data

Hello, not sure how to fix this, as I spent lots of time to check here to fix this, when I click on export to CSV, the table generate duplicated information in the same raw: Last Name Last_Name_raw How I can get rid of the Last_Name_raw ... etc.
  8. O

Summary and Stats

Hello, I'm working on non for profit database, and trying to figure out how I can do this: I have created all the elements that I need and some of the elements I set calculation into it. But I want to create a page/link called: Summary and Stats. when someone click on that, will see sum of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back