Recent content by PaulT

1. PaulT

What's wrong with the creator's of Fabrik

One thing I find reassuring from this thread is that the management teams seem to have figured a way to make enough income from Fabrik to insure it continues. If they need it to run their business then it will keep going and expand. With this reassurance of it continuing the Tutorial aspect can...
  2. PaulT

Printing multiple selected records as PDFs

Okay thanks!
  3. PaulT

Is it possible to remove this code you added in this commit as it interferes with the custom css? If not is it possible to have it switchable as a Global config option setting? Or is there some other way for me to override it?
  4. PaulT

Excellent, Thanks!
  5. PaulT

Hi Hugh, can you let me know if this is in place as yet? I tried the live server (which is on a different hosting server) and it also will need this IP setting for localhost as it doesn't work on it also.
  6. PaulT

Merging repeat rows into a new row as a summary

I totally get it, this is my very first project using Fabrik, I don't know how to write PHP or javascript, yet I have been able to put together a pretty useful application because of Fabrik. It is a bit of a balancing trick trying to get a product to a client that you don't really understand how...
  7. PaulT

mmm sounds rather complex but I will give it a go. I just subscribed to Standard support that is all I can afford at the moment. I just tried what you said and it did work, that is really good!
  8. PaulT

I sort of gather it is to do with the fact that the Fabrik form never created the repeat groups records for the summary at anytime. So even though it has the right id and parent IDs it doesn't know that they are repeats?
  9. PaulT

Excellent that you figured it out! Very Well Done. I will await your notification.
  10. PaulT

Excellent that you figured it out! Very Well Done. Not so good you are out of pocket but this project is only halfway through so by the end of it I would say you will have a chance of getting that back somehow. Just so you know the test site you have a copy of is actually on a different server...
  11. PaulT

Yes the Group is set to Repeatable and the join in the list is set to repeatable. Once the custom job you are doing for me is working I will see if I can get some more money from the client. Actually I wouldn't need the details view to work if the PDF print out from the List view could print...
  12. PaulT

Neither of these methods worked for what I want for the details view. It still only shows the one summary for one job code, I need the details view to show all the summaries for all the job codes just as it does in the list view. I now realise the database view is a summary of job codes pulled...
  13. PaulT

I changed the Display mode in the List Joins from "Merge rows and reduced data" to "Each row separately" and the list view is now loading. The Job Codes and Work Types were coming up as just ID numbers and I found that those elements had been converted back to ordinary fields, so I reset them to...
  14. PaulT

I have done this but when I went to view the list I got this error message: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Weekly TS Summary Report: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column 'timesheet_repeat_summary.' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT `geh_timesheet`.`id` AS __pk_val0...
  15. PaulT

You are set as a Super User so you should have access. I don't mind if you make any alterations, this is just a test site. I will rebuild it if necessary. I just logged on as you in the front-end and I was able to download a PDF from Details view and From list view except the pdf is still blank...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back