Recent content by pd2fab

1. P

Fresh install issues?

Contents of \components\com_fabrik\helpers\legacy\aliases.php ?php /** * Legacy Fabrik 3.5 Fabrik\Helpers\Html FabrikHelperHTML * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik.helpers * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005-2016 fabrikar.com - All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPL...
  2. P

Fresh install issues?

Second time round, no change, still see the error messages. May be the next update will work. When is the next one planned? Edit: Only just saw the last message. Will try that too.
  3. P

Fresh install issues?

OK tried Github and assuming that I did everything correctly I am seeing nothing different. I will however redo everything from start just in case.
  4. P

Fresh install issues?

Yes I have... ...\libraries\fabrik\fabrik containing controllers and helpers. Controllers directory contains controllers.php and helpers directory contains worker.php I will have a crack at the github update. Thanks for the feedback :)
  5. P

Fresh install issues?

Downloaded Fabrik 3.8 just now on 2017-10-25 Clean install Joomla today, no other components installed, runs ok Install Fabrik 3.8 and I get the following error messages after installation. Warning: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Worker' not found in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back