Recent content by PeteSCCS

1. P

CSV import date format

Importing a CSV file containing dates. The relevant date element has settings as follows: List format : d/m/Y Form format: d/m/Y CSV Import Format: normal I've tried importing the CSV file with the dates formatted as: 15/01/2008 (d/m/Y) 15/01/08 (d/m/y) 01/15/2008 (m/d/Y) and each...
  2. P

Two questions about links

1) I have a link element ? is it possible to suppress the link when it's displayed in list view? 2) I have a textarea element with a custom link specified. How can I force this link to use target="_blank"? (as far as I can make out, this post doesn't really answer the question, although...
  3. P

Supporting partial dates

Is it possible to have a date element that allows only partial information? I have some data which includes a couple of columns of dates. Some are d/m/y, some only have the year, some have month and year ... some are blank. Ideally, it would still be possible to sort by that element. Thanks.
  4. P

hide records that haven't been verified yet

Yes, the pre-filter is in the list settings. However, I have just solved this. The submission form uses groups so that people can add multiple publications. I have two lists accessing the same elements, and only one of the lists had the prefilter applied. Duplicating the prefilter in the...
  5. P

hide records that haven't been verified yet

Hi, I have a Fabrik submission form for adding academic publications. On submission, I check the details and then "verify" the record by ticking a checkbox (simple fabrik checkbox element). Until "verified", the records are not displayed in list view to the browsing public via a pre-filter...
  6. P

NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE thrown whilst using ajax

The error is occurring in list.js, line 912 history.pushState(data, 'fabrik.list.rows'); That's easy enough But this is somewhat harder :) The only difference I can see immediately, is that the fail case has total=158 (success cases typically have total < 50), but surely 158 records isn't...
  7. P

NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE thrown whilst using ajax

Updated from github last week, Extension manager lists 3.1.1 as version number. Just turned on Ajax for a list. Hitting "Clear filters" or changing # rows displayed to ALL is resulting in the page hanging with "loading" displayed. Firebug reveals: POST <url blah...
  8. P

insert joomla article into fabrik element

Thanks for your reply. 1- Just to clarify the custom link: I want to add a link to a different Joomla article to each "row". That is what I don't think is possible, as the custom link is specified when defining the element, and although it caters for some customisation/automation through the...
  9. P

insert joomla article into fabrik element

There're plenty of instructions around on inserting various Fabriky things into joomla articles, but is it possible to do it the other way round? I am building a list of facilities, and one of the entries should be a fairly long, nicely formatted (also including images) description which would...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back