Recent content by pjdevries

1. P

Fabrik2Article plugin (yet another CCK implementation)

Oops, wrong forum. Moved it to the 2.0 Subscriber Forum.
  2. P

Fabrik2Article plugin (yet another CCK implementation)

Hugh, With Rob on vacation, I thought I'd give development of a Fabrik2Article plug-in a try myself :D The fact that I never before did any Joomla! or Fabrik programming, makes it a bit of a challenge, but I it appears that I have something working nevertheless. There is one thing I'm stuck...
  3. P

Problems with table navigation and cvs export

I'll drink to that!
  4. P

I totally agree that enforcing the use of primary keys is a good thing and in that respect it would be helpful to add the validation on the primary key field in the Table edit form. However, it doesn't alter the fact that the "DISTINCT" clause is redundant, as a primary key has to be unique...
  5. P

Join on multiple fields

Understood. As I explained in the PM (in response to your question for a back end login) I currently don't have active projects involving Fabrik yet. As soon as I do and need expert help, I'll get back to you on this.
  6. P

Join on multiple fields

Do you think Jack can help a bit in this case?
  7. P

Problem solved! I understand what you mean. You're also probably wondering where the PM is and the answer is: I send it to myself. How stupid can one be :) So here it is: I decided to do some digging on my own and I solved the problem, which was: my Fabrik table didn't have a primary key...
  8. P

Problem solved! I decided to do some digging on my own and I solved the problem, which was: my Fabrik table didn't have a primary key specified. Because Fabrik allows this, which I think is a good thing, it shouldn't interfere with anything, but unfortunately it does. Hugh, I posted a more...
  9. P

I suspect the two issues are related and have something to do with an active filter of some sort. If that filter results in a result set containing just one row, it explains why the CVS export produces only one row and why the navigation buttons are disabled. The weird thing is that I definitly...
  10. P

Join on multiple fields

It took a while, but I think I know what you mean now. What you suggest is a possible addition to the Fabrik Table manager, which is not yet available and should be modeled after the way the "database join" element type is implemented. Splendid idea! When will it be available?
  11. P

Still struggling with Fabrik, I just ran into two small problems. When viewing table (based on a MySQL view): - the CVS export outputs only one record (and yes, there are more :)) - the navigation buttons (start, previous, next, end) don't work. Are these known problems with known solutions?
  12. P

Join on multiple fields

Don't worry. I'm not always equally clear-headed either. In fact I just damaged my car when leaving a client and still having my mind on other things. Bummer :( Your suggestion is undoubtedly a good one, but as fresh as I am to Fabrik, I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about...
  13. P

Join on multiple fields

Yes, it's valid SQL. Join conditions can be quite complex. You might take a look at the MySQL 4.1 (or higher) Join syntax (see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/join.html). In the test case I'm working on, I want to join two tables on what is called a compound key (also referred to as...
  14. P

Join on multiple fields

Is it possible to join two tables on multiple fields and if yes, how do I do that?
  15. P

How do I disable the WYSIWYG editor for certain forms

Problem solved! For the solution and humble apologies, refer to topic 'Can not save or apply' (see http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=2132.0).
Back