Recent content by plykite

1. P

Link between list and detailed view (form)

OK. Thank you for your Help. PAscal
  2. P

Link between list and detailed view (form)

Hello, Where we indicate the detail form that we used to view the detail of an element of the listt? In other word where is lthe link between a list and the detailed view of an element of the list? Thank you Pascal
  3. P

tutorial video: cahrt

Hello, I m trying to make a chart so i need to see the tutorial: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/23-bar-chart-showing-the-number-of-records-stored-for-each-year But the video is not starting. Thank You Pascal
  4. P

how to disable access form from list

Thank you very much. Pascal
  5. P

how to disable access form from list

Hello, I ve done a fabtik list. The last column is a magnifying glass icon who gives access to the form. How can i hide that because i don't need to access to the corresponding form of my list? Thank You. Pascal
  6. P

pre filter

Thank you. Good idea. I m gonna try it. Pascal
  7. P

pre filter

Hello, I would like to add this query as pre filter: SELECT * FROM opendatamai2015.t_annuaire_site where acces='1' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 10 How can i do this? i try do add it in the pre filter field but it s not ok. Thank you Pascal
  8. P

How to check fabrick version?

I cleared the cache but i still have in the joomla manager a notification that i should update fabrik ... Pascal
  9. P

How to check fabrick version?

Hello, I have download and install, using the joomla install manager ,the 3.3.1 version. I had a previous version of fabrik. How can i check that my update is ok? Thank you. Pascal
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back