Recent content by progman

1. P

Floatingtips not working

It?s just me or the floating tips stop working in the latest Fabrik code? Eduardo
  2. P

WYSIWYG Editor is mis-aligned

How can I turn WYSIWYG labels off? Thanks
  3. P

hiding and showing the submit button with javascript and css

Solved Thanks! Since my joomla template uses jQuery, it was very easy to do it! See it: function hidesubmitbutton() { jQuery.noConflict(); jQuery(".fabrikActions").hide(); }; function showsubmitbutton() { jQuery.noConflict(); jQuery(".fabrikActions").show(); }; However, I have no...
  4. P

hiding and showing the submit button with javascript and css

Hello! I was thinking... is it possible to do it? Firebug allows me to insert "style="visibility:hidden"" at the <div class="fabrikActions"> <input class="button submit" type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"> </div> line. It works very well. Can I do it, somehow, in a javascript...
  5. P

How to change the button element appearance?

kinkaz, thanks! It was my styles.css template. Eduardo
  6. P

How to change the button element appearance?

Hello, I really don?t like the box drawn around the button element. How can I get rid of it? I just want a simple button, and nothing else. Thanks! Eduardo
  7. P

How to show information after the form submit?

Thanks! But how can I extract the information from de cascadingdropdown and show it in some kind of "article"? What I need is a "result" page, after the submit, printeable.
  8. P

How to show information after the form submit?

Hello! I need to show informations after the form submit. If a dropdown element is set by the user, for example, in "0", the information (text) will be one, but if the dropdown value is set in "1", the information will be diferent. How can I do that? Thanks for any help!
  9. P

Hide/Show Group not working

solved thanks rob, It was a jquery (from the template) mootools conflict. It?s ok now.
  10. P

Hide/Show Group not working

Hello! I can hide and show elements, but the same feature is not working with groups. I am using the "JavaScript" tab. This is working (hide/show element): Fabrik.blocks['form_1'].addElementFX('element_tablesisprev01___CPF01', 'show')...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back