Recent content by rberthelette

1. R

Form Groups

Hi Rob: That's what I thought. I tried that but the name was still showing up? That is why I had to go and hunt down the heading tag. Cheers, Ray
  2. R

form, dropdown box - values from db

Hi Rob.....sure. Do you have an e-mail or IM that I can send you some private login information? I'd rather not post it in the forum. Another thing I noticed last night. The long SQL statement was actually one SQL statement but was duplicated. It was showing up twice in the error. So I wonder...
  3. R

Fields Being Added To My Tables

How come whenever I create joins in a Table that is defined in Fabrik, I then get all of the fields from the joined table added to the original table? Cheers, Ray
  4. R

form, dropdown box - values from db

I think you bring up a good point Dan. I know I'm going to be doing the same thing on my site. I will have movies in a database that have been entered in by a user. If possible I want a specific movie to only be entered once. A movie can be associated to many users. If I am adding a new movie to...
  5. R

Form Groups

Once again I've answered my own question. ;D I just had to go to the tmpl/form/div_div/form.html file and remove the {GROUPTITLE} tag between the <h3> </h3> markers. Cheers, Ray
  6. R

Form Groups

So far so good! I've made some great progress today! One thing however has me stumped...so far. I get my results in a table with the edit link next to each record. I click on that and go to the form view. Everything is there. So far so good! As I look at the form I see that each group has a...
  7. R

ID mapping

Thanks for clearing this up Rob! I was wondering what this checkbox did. It didn't appear to work for me until I typed i "user_id" into the "Element/Column Containing User Id (csv's):" field! Now I see only the records for the currently logged in user, which is just what I wanted! Perfect...
  8. R

dbjoin dropdown with advanced/concatenation fine, but getting error

Wow...this is getting more interesting by the minute! I also found that if you go and change an Element Type from one type to another and back, it also messes up the relationship. Once again you can't fix this other than remove the Elements, remove the table join, and re-add the table join...
  9. R

Good news....well kind of! I think I figured out what breaks it! If you go into the Groups, you will see that the Name and the Title are the same. If you change the Title to something else AFTER you have configured an Element, then it breaks those Elements. The bad news is that I haven't...
  10. R

I just ran into this same problem? I'm not sure how it happened? At first I had it working perfect. While configuring some things, it got messed up and gave me the same error. I fixed it my deleting this Group, all of it's Elements, and removed the Join from the Table joins. I then went back and...
  11. R

Sample Data

Worked for me too! Thanks, Ray
  12. R

default value date()

I have a little bit of a different problem. I don't need to get the time in with the date, but I need to have an element type of time, just like date. It would be nice to select a time element date and have it format your field as HH:MM:SS. Is there a way to do this now or would this be a future...
  13. R

CSV export from front end - or should I say CVS :-)

Thanks for pointing that out! I made the change and it fixed it for me also! I just downloaded and installed Fabrik after spending two days with DBQ. DBQ just didn't seem to do what I wanted, at least not without a lot of tweaking and custom code. I knew there had to be a simpler way! So far...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back