Recent content by rha2000

1. R

Problem with fileupload

Hello When I try to upload a file using "fileupload element" with ajax it generates the following error: Error. Unable to upload file. The error comes from the file: public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php in the method: onAjax_upload() in the code: // Check for request...
  2. R

Problem with the "fileupload" field for joomla 3.6

The problem was in the following file: ./components/com_fabrik/js/form_1.js Had the following code: window.addEvent ('fabrik.loaded', function () { Fabrik.addEvent ('fabrik.form.submit.start', function (form, e, BTN) { Fabrik.loader.start (form.getBlock ()); return true; }); }); By removing...
  3. R

Clean cache "joomla" and "browser" and continues the same. PHP version is 5.3.29 In the attached image I show the error and the field is not shown.
  4. R

Hello I have problems with the "fileupload" field with the new version of fabrik for joomla 3.6. The "fileupload" field work before the update but not now. Also updated with the latest version of github. Do you have detected a problem with the "fileupload" field? Regards
  5. R

Remote Access to SQL Server

Hello It is possible to access a remote database with SQL SERVER using Fabrik? Regards
  6. R

Problem width layout and ajafixy

Hello I'm using the "layout div" of 3 columns and works well. When active "List > Navigation > Ajafixy" changes the layout to 1 column, it seems to ignore the " layout div " and take the " bootstrap layout ". This occurs when you use the pagination. I was not where you get the layout when...
  7. R

Joomla user form plugin to Fabrik 3.2.2

Hello This implemented the "Joomla user form plugin" to Fabrik 3.2.2? I do not find in the list of plugins in joomla. Regards
  8. R

Problem with fabrik 3.3.1 upgrade

I think the problem is some kind of conflict with ajax, in my case it was Securitycheck. Might start disable plugins until it works, and then load the plugin at the end.
  9. R

How to set target = "_blank" for fabrik links in Element Custom

Hello Although I read this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/trick-how-to-set-target-_blank-for-fabrik-links-in-table-view.13651/ I could do as follows: Element>List Settings> Custom Link = {tablename___file1}"" target="_blank" {tablename___file1} is fileupload element...
  10. R

Problem with "Content Plugin"

ok. Thanks.
  11. R

Problem with "Content Plugin"

Hello I have two layout FAQ1 and FAQ2; FAQ2 is a copy of FAQ1. I have two different "List" (eg, 19 and 21) In all these cases it works: Case 1: {Fabrik view = list id = 19 layout = FAQ1} {Fabrik view = list id = 21 layout = FAQ1} Case 2: {Fabrik view = list id = 19 layout = FAQ1} {Fabrik...
  12. R

Textarea problem after updating

The problem was resolved when upgrading from github.
  13. R

Textarea problem after updating

Hello After upgrading to "fabrik 3.2.2" gives me the following error: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in ......plugins\fabrik_element\textarea\textarea.php on line 362 It happens when I want to add or edit a record; but it works well for viewing. What could be...
  14. R

Problem with fabrik 3.3.1 upgrade

The upgrade of fabrik works well. The problem is the "System - Securitycheck" plugin. The problem occurs when using "List> links> link Ajaxify = YES". The solution was to load the "Securitycheck" plugin at the end. Thanks
  15. R

Sorting data

Solution: List -> Details -> Advanced -> Enable single ordering = Yes
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back