Recent content by rider

1. R

'cascading' multiple joins

Hello, In this case how can we handle situations like this: List A joined to list B joined to list C (all joins are one-to-many), 3 distinct group. Is this possible to populate one field from the last group ( C ) with data from group B, before saving the form to database, using some...
  2. R

Element filters stop working after pressing Clear Filters button in ajaxify list

Woops, it?s not a complete solution! Search all it's 'type: search' Dropdown filter it's 'type: select' Field filter it's 'type: text? Range filter it's 'type: search-one' But autocomplete it's 'type: hidden' So using: if (f.type !== 'hidden' ) { f.value = ''...
  3. R

Element filters stop working after pressing Clear Filters button in ajaxify list

Hello, I think I found a possible fix for this, by replacing this code (listfilter.js , lines 45 -50) this.container.getElements('.fabrik_filter').each(function (f) { if (f.get('tag') === 'select') { f.selectedIndex = 0; } else { f.value = ''; } With...
  4. R

Date format bug

Try this in date element format, it should work:%d-%b-%Y http://php.net/manual/en/function.strftime.php
  5. R

'cascading' multiple joins

Hi, If I understand correctly you have something like "one repeatable group in another repeatable group" ? You want to do something like :"add one task -> for this task add many steps -> for each step add many tools" ? all this in a single form? Because I have the same scenario and I...
  6. R

Join problem - cannot update ?from column? in the main table if ?Repeatable? is s

Thank you very much, this is a clear lesson of "Fabrik joins & MySQL?, now things are much clearer for me! Based on your instruction, I added some new elements in both lists (fb_test_country and fb_test_city) and I created another one, a join on the Country table, from country.id to...
  7. R

Join problem - cannot update ?from column? in the main table if ?Repeatable? is s

Ok, after I made several tests using the PHP form plugin, I think I understand what happens. Let?s say I want to ?move? city X form country A (fb_test_city. country_id = 2) to country B (fb_test_city.country_id = 4). During the loading -> saving form process, I have these values for...
  8. R

Hello and thanks for your answer, You have perfectly right, with the difference that, in the scenario described in the first post, I want to change the data in fb_test_city (fb_test_city.country_id). Practically, I want to "move" a city from one country to another (or a student from one...
  9. R

*Friendly bump* Sorry to insist with that, but I am really stuck with my project for 4 days, at this point. Can someone, please, help me with a short answer, I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong, or I have a problem with my database design (and I have to rebuild everything), or...
  10. R

Update Col table plugin problem

Thank you, it works, I just tested in Edit Menu Item ("Show in list" and "Pre-filters") and update_col plugin.
  11. R

Ok, this seems to be more complicated, I really need some help. I added a new element , called "description", to fb_test_country, set ?Repeatable: Yes? and look at the result when I tried to update the element from the form. http://www.screencast.com/t/wqdKwGT0zzjO If I set...
  12. R

Update Col table plugin problem

Hello, I found the same error in pre-filters (Edit Menu Item), when I tried to add a second filter to the list, as you can see in the attached screenshot. tks
  13. R

how to remove the QuestionMark in form element

If you want to hide the "?" sign, try this in your custom_css: #{$view}_$c label span img { display:none; }
  14. R

Hello, I struggled with this for a few hours and I can not make it to work, so finally I made a short video on Jing and I explained everything there. I have two tables in my DB: fb_test_country id (pk) name fb_test_city id (pk) country_id (dbjoin (dropdown) from...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back