Recent content by roberto.c87

1. R

add multiple record with php plugin schedule task

does not work. I did print a variable in the cycle and the cycle is run the right number of times. But I noticed that in the try catch run only once. if i delete try catch and don' delete only $myDb->execute(); display this error: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
  2. R

add multiple record with php plugin schedule task

hi, I'm trying to crate a schedule task that puts me so many records in db. With the first query I extract the records that interest me and with a foreach cicle i would like to include so many records based on how many were extracted. but the code that I entered, inserts only one record. What...
  3. R

error button display t3 framework

path error, I had to enter the contents of the bootstrap folder, sorry. you are a really great staff. congratulations on the support you provided. With the subscription subscriber there are more video tutorials than the wiki section? Thanks again
  4. R

yes, in the folder of my html template I created templates\t3_bs3_blank\html\layouts\com_fabrik and I inserted the boostrap folder from github
  5. R

always because of the t3 framework template (bs3) I have the following display error. What should I correct? joomla 3.8.2 fabrik 3.8
  6. R

modify list row style

This wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-events-list-plugin/ explains how to change, for example, the color of a cell when a condition occurs. how to modify, for example, the color back of the line?
  7. R

adding-a-show-hide-column-feature

Thank you for the reply. Is this too old too? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/display-list-filter-horizontally/
  8. R

adding-a-show-hide-column-feature

hello, I tried to follow this guide in the wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/adding-a-show-hide-column-feature/ but javascript does not work. what should I change?
  9. R

Navigation-template

Thanks to the commit, details now look good, but I did not create template_css.php because it did not work, but I copied the classes into my custom.css and everything works. What is the right procedure?
  10. R

Navigation-template

your memory is okay, the problem is my english...its terrible :). in this thread I wrote about a wrong display of the detail page of the records....look over there
  11. R

Navigation-template

thank you again, I'll try this solution tomorrow in the office, but about the detail page where I had problems viewing, have you updated the files in the bootstrap folder too?
  12. R

Navigation-template

news?
  13. R

Navigation-template

thank you so much. where will I find updates?
  14. R

Navigation-template

Thanks for the reply, with protostar to me works the same way. what settings do I have to check? Also I notice that in the details of a record, the line view is wrong with T3, while with protostar it works well
  15. R

Navigation-template

I have a similar problem, but I do not know if it was always a bootstrap. The "cognome" filter is set to automatic completion, but the preview only shows the first element. because? before it worked fine...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back