Recent content by rodafinos

1. R

subversion login NOT with joomlacode.org password!

Another supporter writes in a topic: "After an hour trying to log in with SVN I figured out that the username and password given in the subversion article are wrong. Not the username and password from joomlacode.org is to be used but "anonymous" and an empty password. check...
  2. R

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object

I ununstalled xampp and all with it and started again with Joomla 1.0.13, and the fabrik 1.0.4 patch. I CANNOT use the latest revisions if they are not tested and full of bugs and there is practically NO SUPPORT for days. I will try one more day with fabrik with 1.0.4. If I still find bags in...
  3. R

ok.. I cannot go on like that.. with no help, I m uninstalling the revisions again and trying with 1.04 !! good luck to me again
  4. R

I also get this, when I try to see the table of the example 'contacts' form! Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\MyJoomla\administrator\components\com_fabrik\views\table\tmpl\default.php on line 166 with this: Table \'jos_fabrik_joins.id\' doesn\'t exist...
  5. R

Hi Andre, nice to have someone to talk to.. I installed tortoise and downladed the latest svn, following the directions at 'SVN Access', on an already upgraded to 1.04 installation. I had to combine with the directions at wiki 'Subversion and Fabrik' (yours?), because the first info was not...
  6. R

I ve seen something similar in another post, but I cannot know if it is the same bug. Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\MyJoomla\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_table.class.php on line 2473 Please help. Since I upgraded I cannot work.
  7. R

Going around in circles 'ordering' and 'sorting out'. Will 'filters' be easier?

Re: Going around in circles 'ordering' and 'sorting out'. Will 'filters' be easi I had to delete the link from a menu button to the tableview and create a new link. It works now, but: While at the backend I can filter the element I want without a problem, at the frontend you have to chose from...
  8. R

Re: Going around in circles 'ordering' and 'sorting out'. Will 'filters' be easi I upgraded to 1.0.4. Sorting worked for a while. Filtering too. Then, it didn't any more! I couldn't get my forms to appear either. I deleted everything and installed fabrik again. Upgraded. Sorting is not working...
  9. R

What I need to do is: 1. Have the frontend user click menu button A to pick from a drop down list the element value on which to filter a table e.g. column 'a' (city). The table has also to be sorted on column 'b' (technique), and, if possibly, on 'c' (second_name). 2. Repeat that with another...
  10. R

error: form.orderby has no properties

when I click on a column in table view to set the order of the table by that column, I get this msg: form.orderby has no properties fabrikNavOrder("jos_fabrik_formdata_1.lastname", "desc"). what did I do wrong?
  11. R

Visitors being able to sort table?

Obviously auto-solved :) It is in the manual, "allow ordering of this column in table view", element table settings.
  12. R

Visitors being able to sort table?

Hi. I m just beggining. Could my visitors sort a table according to any row they chose? That could be the easiest way to what I need... (Well, I have 2 rows that interest me: city and technique) thanks
  13. R

Newbee. Should I expect support in this if I become a supporter?

hey Gray.. glad you can have the luxury of some weekend ;) in my set-up my w/ends are the most profitable, but I combine my holidays with them also, since I m an associate to a hotel in greece.. a few massage sessions, lots of swiming and lots of laptop work :) cheers
  14. R

Graylan: People need to see that you are real persons, and that you appear from time to time, even to this petty front-end forum. A good idea might be to visit every second day for example, and spend some programmed time. You could even announce this, for example: "This forum is a front-window...
  15. R

update: ok, sql was very easy, and now I know the basics. my q stands: what kind of support should I expect if I join? what is obvious to me here is this: this front-end forum, does much damage to fabrik. People want to read and write in here for a sole purpose: to deside if they will come in...
Back