Recent content by rogeriobrito

1. rogeriobrito

Using Sum the Column Total on Time element gives an error

Ah, yes! Removing the Split on it worked! Thanks a lot guys. Best,
  2. rogeriobrito

Hi cheesegrits. Yes, I don't get the error anymore. But the sum didn't work... it seems it concatenated several records instead of a sum. Please see attached file. Thanks!
  3. rogeriobrito

Hello, When I a set the Sum the Column Total on List View Settings of a Time element I get an error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelList::_buildQueryJoin(). How can I fix that? Thank you
  4. rogeriobrito

Form Validation with sh404sef component

The url is: http://steelknife.intercode.net.br/contato This happens in all types of validation Thanks!
  5. rogeriobrito

Form Validation with sh404sef component

Someone knows why the validation in a form view redirect to a blank page when the validation failed and sh404SEF component is active? I have others problems in some sites with this component, like url not friendly.
  6. rogeriobrito

Ol? Ivan, desculpe a demora para responder. Sim, acredito que seja poss?vel fazer coisas muito...

Ol? Ivan, desculpe a demora para responder. Sim, acredito que seja poss?vel fazer coisas muito boas com o Fabrik, j? fiz algumas coisas bacanas. Pode perguntar ? vontade, s? tenha paci?ncia para receber a resposta, meu tempo anda bem curto, olha a hora que estou trabalhando, rsrs...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back