Recent content by rvkone

1. rvkone

Cascadingdropdown rendered as button radio and concat Label

This is how I end up doing it. Inside cascadingdropdown.js, at line 147, there is an instruction like this: this.addOption(item.value, item.text, updateField); In fact, this function is defined in plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.js : You can see many case depending on the...
  2. rvkone

The problem is I don't know which files are concerned about this. I thought it was the cascadingdropdown.js file (around line #159 I guess) but the changes I made doesn't work. So if you know the right file, I can give an eye to it.
  3. rvkone

Thanks. It works! Never used this before.
  4. rvkone

Do you mean that I need to edit the form template? I set 'bootstrap' as the form template for frontend. So it is located here : /components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/ But which file ? Thanks.
  5. rvkone

Oh thanks! Finally, I am not alone :) in this case. Regards
  6. rvkone

Hello, I'm using fabrik 3.1b I have a cascadingdropdown rendered as button radios. I set its concat label with some html tag to customize the display : --------------------------- '<div class="date">',{thistable}.date,'</div><div class="lieu">',{thistable}.lieu,'</div><div...
  7. rvkone

Problem with accented characters inside Fabrik

Thanks troester. This does it. I have to set varchar and text column to utf8_general_ci also with phpMyAdmin.
  8. rvkone

Anybody have encountered this problem yet ?
  9. rvkone

I have a simple form with one databasejoin, one field and one textarea. My list and database collation are both set to utf8_general_ci. When I submit the form, I get accented characters replaced by '?' question marks in the database table records. Although, inside my standard articles pages...
Back