Recent content by rwilliam99

1. R

Bootstrap template issues in front end

I got a response and Wright 2.0 is NOT based on bootstrap at all. Wright 3 is based on bootstrap, but unfortunately, the Avalon template is only using Wright 2.0. So, Darkroast - you are using the base wright template and see the stylings in your forms and lists in the front end? For the...
  2. R

I'm still waiting on a response about the bootstrap version, however I stumbled on some sort of solution - I didn't know you could do this. I assigned the menu option for my list to the protostar template, and now when I choose that menu option it uses the protostar template instead of the...
  3. R

I can't seem to find anything definitive, but it appears to be built on bootstrap 2 (wright 2) framework. I'll post a message in their support forum.
  4. R

Yes, if I understand the option you are referring to, there are 3 options - bootstrap, use default and div. I've tried all 3 and they all look the same. I've attached some screen shots to illustrate what I'm seeing. One other item of note -I did install from the most recent git version as of...
  5. R

I'm new to Fabrik, but following the tutorials I have created a pretty slick list and form. I liked it so much I subscribed for a year to help support development of this tool. Both the list and form look AWESOME from the back end (admin), however it appears as though the bootstrap template is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back