Recent content by Ryusaikou

1. R

How do you pdf?

Bump again... I have google'd, I have searched... Maybe not well since I still don't have an answer.... Anybody want to give me a hint here...
  2. R

How do you pdf?

Bump, Is it even possible?
  3. R

How do you pdf?

I know the pdf output on 2.x never worked for me but is 3.x working? and If so how do you use it. I added the icon but get an Error 500 - layout default not found when I click on it. Just being able to print out the current list how it looks in list view with the calculations would get me set...
  4. R

Fixed one problem to run into another... need help with this error

Out of sight out of mind... thatll work lol. I have one more question for you though... Rob helped me make this .js // do the code when the form loads window.addEvent('fabrik.form.elements.added', function() { splitInventory(); // do the code when the inventory field is updated...
  5. R

Ok i did the changes you stated troester in fileupload.php and now the records actually get added, but I still have these errors
  6. R

so what is the best coarse of action from here?
  7. R

Ok so i got past the cascading dropdown issue but now I am having a problem when I try to add a record. I get this Any idea what i can do to fix this?
  8. R

Problem with Cascading Dropdown

thank you for your input... i didn't change to general since unicode is what it defaulted the table fabrik made... but it did let me realize that even though i changed pricelist to unicode it did not change the elements to unicode... I changed those so they all matched up and it worked!... thank...
  9. R

You are correct... i changed them both to unicode... still get the same error though...
  10. R

I believe I am using this element correctly.... It is set up how I had in my 2.x fabrik but I keep getting this when I try to access the list What am I doing wrong here?
  11. R

Need help understanding Access Levels, user groups, and elements

Got it Thanks a ton for the help!
  12. R

OK Ok, i think I may have this down... someone tell me if I am thuroly confused and this is working on a fluke or if I am doing it right... (couldn't find a link to tell me) Ok so if I make the user groups look like they did to me in 1.5 in fabrik 2.x and then assign access levels to them with...
  13. R

Would you mind sparing a link... i dont think I am searching for the correct thing in google if this is obvious...
  14. R

I guess an easy solution would be to make many copies of the same elements on diffrent lists so i can edit the permission on each element but then the information on them would not carry over to each of them if I unlink the tables from each other right? and the user "builder" should not be able...
  15. R

OK I hope there is a simple answer for this, I am new to J! 2.5... so on an element it is editable by and viewable by what you have in the Viewing Access Levels, but on 1.5 I could select "editable by" the author and then the editor, and administrator could still edit because they are above...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back