Recent content by rzhong

1. R

Frontend validation ONLY works on Form module(Fabrik 3.6) when logged-in as a Super User?

Yes, the setting "save part edit records" somehow mysteriously solved it. Thanks, -Rick
  2. R

Frontend validation ONLY works on Form module(Fabrik 3.6) when logged-in as a Super User?

Thanks Troester, after I tried out the seem-not-necessary-related-solution on thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/after-validation-failed-fields-with-changes-lost-it-value.47073/ , As Hugh suggested I enabled the "Save part edited records" option on the users Form (Form...
  3. R

After a few more testing, I began to get a hint on how it happened: under normal usage of the Form Module, you are right, it works as expected, the issue can't be replicated. Here is the my usage of the Form Module: I used it to update joomla users table for logged-in user, so each logged-in...
  4. R

Just upgraded to 3.7, same issue: Form Module can work properly when updating fields without any added validation(Not empty/isEmail/...) under regular user groups. But when fields are added with validation, only Super User can see the form and its validation error shown up properly when...
  5. R

validations don't work for all other user groups? Thanks, -Rick
  6. R

Q: Additional Join Statements in [Database joint element]

Any suggestion? Thanks.
  7. R

Q: Additional Join Statements in [Database joint element]

I have a burning question about [Additional Join Statement] under : fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/database-join-element/ Stating that it doesn't work in List Views and being deprecated! I don't see the reason behind it, as I found out it is one of the most USEFUL and POWERFUL feature I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back