Recent content by sakyildiz

1. S

Date plugin date picker popup error in J5

It solves the problem. Thank you. Happy new year by the way.
  2. S

Date plugin date picker popup error in J5

Date plugin's date picker popup does not display correctly in J5. Browser's console says it is related with tinymce.min.js
  3. S

Imagick lib does not work with F4?

Deleting the line works. thank you. i had to delete the same thing somewhere else in the early days of fabrik4 while trying to make it work but i have forgotten that i did.
  4. S

The following is the error dsiplayed. FatalError HTTP 500 Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Compile Error: Cannot use HTMLHelper as HTMLHelper because the name is already in use Exception Stack Trace Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError in...
  5. S

By the way, already uploaded files do work. If i try to upload a new one and click submit button then the error shows.
  6. S

I manage my server also so i install the necessary php imagick libs always myself and yes Imagick is listed as an option in fileupload. Joomla system error message (500 system error) is displayed only. no JS errors.
  7. S

fielupload element 'Allowed file types' cannot be blank?

I just noticed the problem was threaded before. Though not the same, i neither use device capture nor ajax upload. However the solution is there https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fileupload-element-allowed-file-types.54004/
  8. S

My Fabrik3 fileupload elements used to work with Imagick library but i had to change them all to GD to make them work in Fabrik4. I am not sure it is related to php version though. My Fabrik 3 site was running with php7.4 and Fabrik4 site with php 8.1.
  9. S

fielupload element 'Allowed file types' cannot be blank?

Thank you so much for releasing version ZETA. It made my site running with J4 and php8.1 However i had to make some minor changes such as: -in fileupload element with device capture off, Allowed file types might be left blank in Fabrik3 however in Fabrik4 leaving it blank gives a 'File type...
  10. S

form apply button directs to site main template instead of cassiopeia

SOLVED now with Zeta. Thank you. I'm going to test it with J!5.
  11. S

Fileupload Delete button not working if form layout is bootstrap_tabs

Solved now with Zeta. thank you. I'll test with J!5 now.
  12. S

form apply button directs to site main template instead of cassiopeia

I have a gantry5 customized template for my main joomla site and i use cassiopeia template with menu links for my fabrik lists. When i click the apply button in my forms it used to work fine with fabrik3. However now with fabrik4, after clicking the apply button it displays the form data with...
  13. S

i am looking forward to the new release. Thank you very much for all your effort.
  14. S

Thank you for your effort. However it used to work for joomla 3x php7 and fabrik 3x. Do you think the problem is related with bootstrap5?
  15. S

thank you for your reply. the same problem with J! debug disabled. Here is my browsers debug console errors: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "pratik___resim1" of type "FbFileUpload" because: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getParent') utils.js:3 Fabrik form::addElements...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back