Recent content by sergio

1. sergio

How to limit to a specified number the new records

Hi hugh, in effect I've supposed that with 1.0 it can't possible... I move the question in 2.0 forum......
  2. sergio

the query I need could be: $query= mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM your_table WHERE your_column = 'user_logged' "); $r = mysql_fetch_array($query); echo $r[0]; if($r[0]<=3){echo"you can't insert new record";} but... how can I use it in "Run PHP" plugin in Fabrik? ??? tnxxxxxxx
  3. sergio

Tnx Rob for reply could you suggest me a track of the possible php script please, using for exemple {my->email} as field of "check"... tnx for support
  4. sergio

Hi guys, now I've te necessity to limit (for the loggin in user) the insert of new record... So, every single registered user can insert only 3 record in the specified table, if he can to insert the 4th record an error message could be show.... How can i do it? tnxxx
  5. sergio

File upload - attachment always included in email

Hi I need to use my customized email.html.. but without the file attached....
  6. sergio

It works if I use the dafault template in form administration, but if I use my email.html template the file is always attached........
  7. sergio

tnx a lot Hugh I wait solution....
  8. sergio

Hi guys I have a form with a file upload element. I'm sure that "Email uploaded file to recipients" is NOT checked. However the uploaded file is always attached in the email to recipients anyway!!!! what can I do? ??? tnxxxxx
  9. sergio

Condiional dropdown

Bump..........
  10. sergio

Condiional dropdown

Hi Hugh, I've follow the instructions in the post #61 in the first thread: I've created the new files user_ajax.php and 2.js and put them in rispective folder (you find them attached) Now Firebug give me the error: $(dropdown) is null $(dropdown).replaceWith(newelement); ??? I cant understand...
  11. sergio

Condiional dropdown

Highlight the thread....
  12. sergio

Remove file uploaded

I Highlight the thread.... well come back Hugh ;)
  13. sergio

Remove file uploaded

Hi guys, I've now this problem... In a form, I used the element 'file upload' where users uploads various pdf files and in a table view their can view the record with the link to the pdf files... I would that when a record is deleted the relative file be removed! now the files remain in...
  14. sergio

Condiional dropdown

I tried also this other solution: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6226 in http://test.enneuno.it/j10/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=3 but nothing works...:( However the first solution is most useful that this. tnxxxx
  15. sergio

Condiional dropdown

Hi Rob the page is: http://test.enneuno.it/j10/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=2 I've install firebug but..... I don't understand how it works.... :eek: in addition to ajax call could also be a problem of variables $ _REQUEST into user_ajax.php ??????
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back