Recent content by Shamonin

1. S

Email list plugin, email to..

It's very strange... I maintain two different web-sites and this plugin doesn't work well when SEF is anable. I use usual SEF setting from Joomla...
  2. S

But this link was generated automatically by Fabrik, wasn't it?
  3. S

troester, thanks for your answer! Now the follow error remains: POST .../judges/list/1.partial?controller=list.email&tmpl=component&ajax=1&renderOrder=0&ids[]=31&checkAll=0&task=popupwin 404 send @ jquery.min.js?e4c8d4173131bd53d043fb4f1c36a5b7:2 ajax...
  4. S

Hello everybody! Anybody know how to fix it?:(
  5. S

1. There is popup with spinning loader 2. It was working with older version of Fabrik and Joomla. After several updating of Joomla I found that plugin didn't work correctly (popup with spinning loader). 3. PHP version is 7.2.23. I have uploaded 3 photos with errors in my browser : 1.png, 3.png...
  6. S

Thanks for your answer! Strange....I have the latest versions of Joomla (3.9.19) and Fabrik (3.9.2) and plugin doesn't work with SEF enabled ((.
  7. S

Hi! I have the same problem when SEF enabled. Is it possible to use this plugin with SEF enabled? Or there is only one decision of issue: working with SEF disabled?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back