Recent content by shipedia

1. shipedia

Issue with Community Builder Plugin in 3.x

Thanks Rob for your answer! Actually can?t update to 2.5.1 because of my other components... Detected another strange issue: I imported an old table from Fabrik 2.0 - this works with the code above. Only the new tables are not operating!
  2. shipedia

Issue with Community Builder Plugin in 3.x

I?m fighting with a similar problem... I have Joomla 1.7.5, Community Builder 1.7.1, Fabrik 3.0.3 installed and imported old lists from Fabrik 2. I use the CB Fabrik Plugin to show only the records of this user in his profile. And all other users should also see the records of this user. This...
  3. shipedia

Problem with Fabrik System Plugin and Joomgallery

Solved the problem on my own: changed the function in line 49 in /plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php from "onAfterInitialise" to "onAfterRoute": function onAfterRoute() { jimport('joomla.filesystem.file'); $p = JPATH_SITE.DS.'plugins'.DS.'system'.DS.'fabrik'.DS; $defines =...
  4. shipedia

Problem with Fabrik System Plugin and Joomgallery

Hi there, we detected this problem: We are using the Joomgallery (Version 2.0.0 BETA5) on our new J 1.7.5 Page. When we want to click on a thumbnail to see the detail image it can?t be displayed. We tried to deactivate some system plugins and we?ve found that is it in conflict with the Fabrik...
  5. shipedia

Problem with Record (Detail View) after changes in list

Hello, after several restores: I tried now to open and save my list (without any changes) and the problem occurs........ Very strange........ Don?t seems to belong to Ajax! This error appears after "save&close" the list: BLOB/TEXT column 'copy_of_copy_of_Faelschung' used in key...
  6. shipedia

I don?t think so, because it works until i change something in the list settings... edit record is also empty...
  7. shipedia

Hi there, i?m on joomla 1.7, installed fabrik 3.0.3 (following Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.3-39-gbf6e555 from Github), Tools -> Upgrade from 2.1 and everything worked fine so far. If I change something in my lists there is a strange problem. e.g. I activated the funktion "Ajaxify" - after that the detail...
  8. shipedia

Error Fabrik 3.0 and community builder integration

Hi hugh, i?ve a very similar problem. I?m on Joomla 1.7 and upgraded from 2.1. to 3.0.3 (latest via github). Migrated everything without big problems. Now I wanted to change the cb plugin parameters to view=list and jos to j17 etc... (fabrik content plugin is installed and cb plugin via...
  9. shipedia

How to do condition drop-down's that link to a database

THX a lot! I want to thank you very much - it was great support!!! Now the form is running !
  10. shipedia

and this comes out in my email notification... . . Reederei: (5)Carnival Cruise Lines Schiff: 62 . . . .
  11. shipedia

form: you don?t have to login on my site. this is the form: http://www.shipedia.eu/index/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=viewForm&Itemid=410&fabrik=5&tableid=5&rowid= it?s about the third and the fourth element (called Reederei & Schiff) sth catched my eye also: when I choose a...
  12. shipedia

need help bump it up for hugh :-)
  13. shipedia

Please, hugh, have a look... it?s my last problem - i swear!
  14. shipedia

it works fine! but the table saves the values not..? i changed all my entries and then i saw it saved nothing...
  15. shipedia

Last question: do you have any solution to fix the problem with displaying it in IE? It?s working fine in Firefox...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back