Recent content by Silenuviel

1. S

List details view = automatic article possible?

bump! If anyone has an idea of how to make any details page an actual article, let me know!
  2. S

3.1rc2 plugin installation error "invalid extension update"

Hello all, I just installed the new update and am trying to update the extensions only to get the error "invalid extension update". I looked in to the Manager and some of the extensions are 3.1rc2, but most are not, and I think those are the ones with installation error issues. Any ideas on...
  3. S

Search results of database display in Map

So, i just want to verify, I'm looking into my component/com_fabrik/tmp/views/list/ folder and there is no "default folder" only a default xml. there is bootstrap and div folders (which are the template folder). Did you mean to say the Div folder instead of Default in your point #4?
  4. S

List details view = automatic article possible?

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if theres an easy way to do this, I know there is a detailed view of each row in a list, can the detail view automatically be produced as an article?
  5. S

Hi Cyberholic, I sent you a pm with link and login
  6. S

Hello, Thanks for the detailed steps, in the third point, how do you add navigation point?
  7. S

Hi cyberholic, I'm using Googlemaps Plugin by Mike Reumer, from that side, things work just fine and I can display it as a module, now just need to make it display search results : )
  8. S

Hello All, I am experimenting with creating a map that displays your search results of a certain database. For example, if I type in a zip code, and I have a database of businesses (like yelp), I'd like to see the list of results and the locations near the zip code searched. So far I have...
  9. S

Radius Search List Plugin for Joomla 3.1?

hi Hugh, But i tried to upload everything, except it didnt work... x.x do you have a way?
  10. S

OK I Have this finally working! So in github theres two files: fabrik-master and joomla3. If you have Joomla 3.x, Even though you are looking at the Github fabrik files that are labeled "for joomla 2.5 and joomla 3.1, you get Fabrik-Master file when you click the download zip button, which...
  11. S

hmmm seems like the plugin install didnt happen properly for the fabrik side of things. Joomla installed it, fabrik didn't and so fabrik doesnt recognize it... x.x
  12. S

ok , so its set to published, how do I access this plugin and its settings?
  13. S

So I went ahead and took the radius_search folder out of plugins, put that folder in another 'radius_search' folder and stuck it in joomla/plugins/fabrik_list folder, hit discover, and voila! I have installed it...we'll see if it works correctly : )
  14. S

oh yeah....how did i not think of that x.x anyways I will go find the plugin folder and stick it in and see what happens.
  15. S

can you just send me the files for that specific plugin and then I stick it into the directory?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back