Recent content by sitfrog

1. sitfrog

Date Selection not working in custom form template

Hello all, I've created a form for a sports league app that has an input field for a "Match Date". When I use the default form template, the date selector works fine. But, I have created a custom form template where I specify the fields I want to render. I'm using a table to layout my form...
  2. sitfrog

runPHP after delete record?

Hugh, Worked perfectly! Thanks for the patch. Fabrik is a fantastic application builder, and has great support. Matt
  3. sitfrog

runPHP after delete record?

I have a PHP script that runs and updates Table A based on the data in that is in Table B. I have the runPHP plugin enabled on the form for Table B. When I add a form record to Table B, the new record is added to Table B, the script runs and I see the update reflected in Table A. I also...
  4. sitfrog

querystring ORDER BY not working with multiple elements

I create it in the browser URL address bar. Have not tried that HTML Encoding. Will do that today and let you know.
  5. sitfrog

querystring ORDER BY not working with multiple elements

Hello all, I am developing league scoring system with Fabrik and ran into a problem trying to sort lists when using the querystring in the URL and multiple columns. When I sort on one column, it works. When I try to sort using multiple columns, it gives me a 500 error. The SQL that is being...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back