Recent content by sjmatheson

1. S

Change Colour of Background for different forms

That worked well thank you. If I wanted to change the background colour of blocks of 2 rows (so row 1 and 2 are say blue and row 3 and 4 are day red) how easy would it be to do that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Ah nice, i'll give that a go, thank you.
  3. S

Hey there, I was thinking of changing the background colour of some forms i'm working on, as they'll be easier to identify when used, and wondered what the best way for this. I had a look at the templated for the forms, but wasn't sure this was the right place, also not sure about duplicating...
  4. S

Hiding Fields with Javascript open within an Element

Hey there, I have a form which consists of a number of questions, answered with a radio button (either pass or fail). If the user selects Fail they are then able to type into another element the reason for the fail. I have been using Javascript within the radio button element to hide the...
  5. S

Change value of Element after a calc field

Hey Hugh, When using a repeat group, I noticed that all the records for the repeating group are shown in the list view by default (so if I add a new record, and repeat a group 3 times within the form and hit save, I have 3 records appear in the list with there parent id and the id). Is there...
  6. S

Hey Hugh, I just created another list with grouping and that worked (without the calc), so i'll redo the list and form from scratch and see how that goes. Will let you know how i go. Thanks
  7. S

Sorru Hugh to bug you again, I've got the repeating group now working with the calc field. I didn't realise the element names just changed etc. However, what I now have is the ability to create the repeating groups in the form (I created 3, all the results worked), but it doesn't seem to save...
  8. S

Ah ok, sorry I thought it would be a bit more complicated than that. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Hey Hugh, Yeah I tried just putting the calc in a repeating group but the calculation stopped working. I had assumed that because the data was to be held in a new table that the element names would of changed. Is that the case? The calculation is only being done within the repeating group...
  10. S

Hey Hugh, If the calculations were happening in a repeat group, how would I access the data to make the calculation? The repeat group is in a table, as opposed to a list. I've run over the tutorials about repeating groups, but they seem like they are for an older version of Fabrik. I've tried...
  11. S

Thank you Hugh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

Hey Hugh, Thank you. Yes there will be ranges so I?ll look at an if then else structure. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

Hey Hugh, we'd just need this value / word to appear in the form and also in the detail view for the record. Current code is from one of the examples you put up. $myCalc = (int) '{ra_list___add_1}' * '{ra_list___add_2}'; return $myCalc; I was originally thinking this calculation would be...
  14. S

Hey Hugh, Are you saying to just replace the current calc field I have to show the text rather than run 2 calc fields? That actually makes more sense now I think about it. I?m just not sure how the conditions would be set to show the text rather than a value. So would I run some specific php...
  15. S

Hey there, I'm after a bit of advice about how to do something specific with an element which refers to a value of a calc field. I have a calc element (which calculates a value from 2 dropdowns) and I want another element which then relates to this calc value. The value I want to display is a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back