Recent content by sseguin613

1. S

Pre-Filtering a List or Grouping a list by single multiple choice checkbox element

I have tried another approach to accomplish something similar (still with no success). I am using the Fabrik Content plugin to display the information I need in a Joomla Article. Here is the code I am using at the moment. {fabrik view=list id=1...
  2. S

Pre-Filtering a List or Grouping a list by single multiple choice checkbox element

Hello, I have been trying to make the above suggestion work for the past couple days but really can't figure it out. Could someone give me a bit more guidance on how this is to be done? Trying now with a multiple selection Dropdown element. Thank you.
  3. S

Hi here is some screencaptures of what I am working with. Here is my checkbox element. Multiple items can be selected. On the List page, they will appear like this (sorted by default by date and time) However if you go at the top and use the Group By option and select Train(s)... this is...
  4. S

Hello, I would like to view a list, tht contains an element that is a multiple choice checkbox. IS there a way to group single checkbox items together? Currently if you group that element, it will combine the multiple choice checkboxes into a single entry, rather than separate each one...
  5. S

Tracking train fleet daily, want to display a total of trains in use per day and their numbers

Hello, I have a Fabrikar list setup with the following elements. Date: (date element) Time: (date element only for time) Train Number: (checkboxes, multiple can be selected) Status: Station: Direction: I want to display separately on another page data from this list. Specifically, I want to...
  6. S

Translating Element Radio items

I am using the latest the latest, 3.9. See below. The label at the top SNOWSURFACE translates successfully using language overrides in Joomla, however the suboptions 1-15 at the bottom, the labels don't translate if I enter some name and then do a language override. They just show what I...
  7. S

Translating Element Radio items

Hello, I am setting up a multilingual site. I have a form and list table setup and the labels at the top of the columns are being translated with the Joomla Language Override system. This is working fine. I am setting for example the name of the element to SKIMOUNTAIN, and then in Joomla...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back