Recent content by stigbarrett

1. S

Error Unable to connect

Thank you Hugh. Looking in configuration.php solved the problem. I have only looked at my hosting compagny, and misread an "i" for an "l". Looking in the configuration.php with another font.
  2. S

Error Unable to connect

Twice. I suppose you mean in the field fore the password and the field fore verifying the password. That is what I am trying. But not working.
  3. S

Error Unable to connect

Yes I did. But when I open and resave, it ask me fore the password.
  4. S

Error Unable to connect

Hi I can?t get fabrik to cennect to the databse. It gives the above mentioned error. It is the same database as Joomla. It seems it is storing the password incorrect. It occured out of the blue. It have functioned for several month. What to do?
  5. S

Issue with PHP 7

Thank you, it worked.
  6. S

Issue with PHP 7.x

Tank you for your answer. It worked.
  7. S

Issue with PHP 7.x

I am geting this messages when I try to open Fabrik after upgrading PHP to 7,x. Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or PDO MySQL driver instead. I am using the latest Jooml and Fabrik 3.4.3 Anyone know what I can do?
  8. S

Issue with PHP 7

I am geting this messages when I try to open Fabrik after upgrading PHP to 7,x. Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or PDO MySQL driver instead. I am using the latest Jooml and Fabrik 3.4.3 Anyone know what I can do?
  9. S

JomSocial 4.0.2 versus Fabrik 3.3.1

Installing Fabrik 3.3.2 seems yo solve the problem. Is this right? I have to know before making the changes to the production site.
  10. S

Hey Hugh Have you been looking into this question? Stig Barrett
  11. S

When installing Fabrik 3.3.1 some elements of my JomSocial Wall stopped working. The Box to post at the wall and a couple of other things dont work. Uninstalling Fabrik brought back the missing things in JomSocial. Installing Fabrik version 3.2 don?t couse the same thing on JomSocial. So fore...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back