Recent content by supcha

1. S

Hide empty elements in div template list view

thx for answering, In my case, non filled in fields contain that number of blank spaces. This is my html default code for an element in list view : <div class="table1___element1 fabrik_element fabrik_list_1_group_1"> <div class="elt_wraper"> <div class="elt_inner"> element 1 </div> </div>...
  2. S

jfquestiaux, thx for the explanation about hidden/Empty elements. Sophist, "Yuk!!" I understand this isn't a good way to achieve my goal (isn't SEF, it doesn't seem very intelligent to make a list on server side then ask the client to hide parts of it afterwards and surely other reasons I...
  3. S

$('.your class:contains(" ")').parent().hide(); works for me.
  4. S

jfquestiaux, I had the same problem of empty fields not being empty of some code (I can't realy figure out what it is btw) My php skills realy aren't the best the only thing I can think of is a jquery script to check if div is empty (or has the "empty code") and to hide them. This isn't the...
  5. S

Hi, I am using a custom template (created from the standard div template) and I would like to hide the parent div of all empty elements in list view. how can I achieve this? Thanks for this awesome component, it took me a while to understand it but it was realy worth it! Regards, supcha
  6. S

New project

ok I'll do that, Other question, is it possible to have elements show in only selected lists?
  7. S

New project

found the file to edit, I'm getting closer! :) Thanx very much
  8. S

New project

ok I'll try to be more specific : I manage to get all the data in database the way I need it up to here, everything ok thx to fabrik! Now I want to manipulate the data and put selected items in custom html pages. Example : On the teacher page I want the name in H1 header, the portrait...
  9. S

New project

Ok I've had a look at the documentation, I had already looked through most of it but I still can't figure out how to build the views and link them in my menu. The list view doesn't seem to be able to do that. The content plugin could be an option but it will be a hasle to be updated by the...
  10. S

New project

Hi, I am working on a project(joomla 3.1), I've been playing around with fabrik 3.1 and it seem pretty powerfull so it looks like it would fit my needs. I would although like advice on how to proceed. I'll explain quickly this site is for a sport center with about 10-15 sport teachers. Each...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back