Recent content by swallown

1. S

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

It was exactly what you mentioned, I was using eval php code with JRequest in some form elements and I replaced it with what you indicated. Now everything works perfectly! I thank you very much for the effort for Fabrik 4. Thanks a lot.
  2. S

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

Hello Troester and everyone, I come from an installation with J3 and Fabrik 3 with the latest versions (with lists and forms with data), I have updated a development server to J4, I have updated Fabrik following all the instructions, installing Fabrik 4.0 with the official installation, and then...
  3. S

List not created in new form whose data is saved in a table

I just realized that there is already a similar report from user wuschel_lux, sorry. I have done what is indicated and it works perfectly: First creating the list and indicating the name of the new table, although until now I always started by creating the form and establishing a table name to...
  4. S

List not created in new form whose data is saved in a table

When creating a form and setting save to a table, the corresponding list is not created and therefore the form loses the database table mapping once saved. The table and the fields are created in the MySQL db. In the Joomla global configuration the maximum error report is set but none is shown...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back