Recent content by terryzzz

1. terryzzz

Date Element default

Out of curiosity... is it possible to create a query string to filter visualisations i.e by ($my->id)? (at this point I don't even know how to send a query string although I understand the concept. Can you actually do it from a Fabrik form? I'm sure you must be able to but I can't figure out...
  2. terryzzz

Date Element default

Thanks a lot for that Hugh! I thought I'd try the _raw first and it worked but I had to change the element to Only Calc On Save, otherwise it would calc in Details view but not store that calc on Save. So it seems to be working fine now thank you very much :)
  3. terryzzz

Date Element default

Hiya, Got a little issue. I'm using a calc element (client__renewal_date_count) to give me a '0' if there is no date set in the renewal_date element in another column or '1' IF the renewal_date element has actually got a date (so I can create a count - don't know if this is how or the best way...
  4. terryzzz

Chart Visualisation

Okay, Well thats fair enough :) From what I can see the NVD3 charting is quite impressive, but I can't seem to get a pie chart to come up at all. I also don't seem to be able to get any of the other charts to display anything of use to to me in a way that I need. Perhaps its because you still...
  5. terryzzz

List View Settings > Calculations > Count *Issue*

I have left the site in the error state in case you wanted to take a look...
  6. terryzzz

List View Settings > Calculations > Count *Issue*

I seem to be having troubles with the 'Count' Calculation in List View Settings. Mostly when I try to use it, I don't get the results I'd expect if I can get any results at all. Secondly and rather importantly, when I have managed to get something working (still not displaying what I expect)...
  7. terryzzz

Chart Visualisation

Hi Fabrik Team! I was wondering if it would please be possible for you to add the Google 'pieHole' or donut chart to the list of chart visualisations? https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/piechart?hl=en It would also be visually beneficial (to me) if it was possible to...
  8. terryzzz

Notes Element - Additional Field?

Ah yes...absolutely! Please find the eXtplorer installed :)
  9. terryzzz

I've put the php script into a file and loaded it in 3 pages via the PHP File selector. Thats a very handy feature!!! :)
  10. terryzzz

I'm excited! I really can't thank u enough for the awesome support, assistance and patience :)
  11. terryzzz

Yes to the initial referral date as well which as you can see is already logged.
  12. terryzzz

Okay. I thought I'd seen that in passing but it seems there are a lot of people doing the same thing with php. What i would like to do is have a table that displays average change times (in days) between all status changes for a consultant, and in a separate table, the status change times for a...
  13. terryzzz

I understand what you're saying! (That in itself is a miracle for me! lol ). I didn't even know that was a possibility to use a single PHP file for multiple forms so thats pretty cool! Before I read that I had copied that PHP to the Client Details form with the same settings and voila of course...
  14. terryzzz

Okay.... so this is a little exciting! Thank you! So I can see in the records the changes you've made, but when I try and change a Status myself in the Client Details, it doesn't seem to populate the two new Notes fields you've created. Is this because the JS is still in use?
  15. terryzzz

The whole idea is to be able to log the Status changes with a date and User (person who changed it), be able to measure days between changes, and count the amount of Status's set to a particular Status.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back