Recent content by Tirso

1. Tirso

Hi, I would like to know if there is any progress in the development of plugin cron gcalsync to...

Hi, I would like to know if there is any progress in the development of plugin cron gcalsync to take advantage of the api of google calendar instead of zend. I've contacted you because, cheesegrits public some time ago that I would consult with you the cost of the project and I would like to...
  2. Tirso

Using a calc field get the most recent date and the oldest date of the records of a repeated group.

After trying several options, to finish using the calculated fields, with the introduction that Sophis gave me I solved the problem. These are the codes of the calculated fields: Start calc field $dates = explode(',', '{sap_proyectos_28_repeat___fecha_actividad_raw}'); $Inicial = min($dates)...
  3. Tirso

Using a calc field get the most recent date and the oldest date of the records of a repeated group.

Perform the substitution of the values in the code that you added to me and I also changed the calculated fields for read-only text fields. function setDates() { var thisDate, startDate, endDate; thisDate = startDate = endDate = ""...
  4. Tirso

Sophist, thank you for your input, but I still do not find it that way. Bauer, I'll try the way you propose. Thanks for your time and contribution.
  5. Tirso

I have worked with calc fields adding the values of a field belonging to a repeated group, but I have no idea how to extract the most recent or oldest date from the values of a date field from a set of records of a repeated group.
  6. Tirso

The idea is to work with the "date field" of the repeated group, something like what is shown in the image
  7. Tirso

I have a main form called projects, and in this form there are 3 groups. The first group is called Project and contains the fields that identify the project as project name, description, place, etc. The second group is a repeated group called Tasks that contains the fields: Activities, Dates...
  8. Tirso

Activar Fullcaledar en otros idiomas.

Hola comunidad hispana de Fabrik Si ustedes utilizan el plugin fullcaledar y no han logrado hacer que se muestre el idioma local de su joomla, y no quieren esperar a que cheesegrits o rob lo resuelvan por completo aqu? les doy un atajo. La actualizaci?n de plugin fullcalendar que se incluye en...
  9. Tirso

Help: In calendar day view, events that are scheduled in the next hour, they are moved to the right.

Hi cheesegrit, is the calendar plugin. I think the problem is on the line 124 calendar.js It is the definition of the left margin of the event: var style = {... 'margin-left': opts ['margin-left'], ... I tried removing this style var leaving the margin to 0: var style =...
  10. Tirso

Help: In calendar day view, events that are scheduled in the next hour, they are moved to the right.

When events are scheduled on the same day, in the day view, which are scheduled in the next hour, they are moved to the right. When priate left an empty hour between each event, returning again to the left margin. I do not understand why this happens if they are in a different time each. I tried...
  11. Tirso

I need your help: the email plugin form dont send all images from upload field with Ajax upload

The email plugin form don`t send all images from upload field with Ajax upload I have a form to medical file (Consultas), which can send reminders to patients and images of studies, this using two email plugin form + article template, one for reminders and one for images of studies If I active...
  12. Tirso

Readonly - dropdown and radio not working

I just read your previous post, and I realize you've had problems with javascript to hide & show using the yes / item no, as you've written I think I know what the problem is: you assign the value yes or no, when in reality you must set the value "0" or "1", as I explain in the previous example...
  13. Tirso

Readonly - dropdown and radio not working

Hey, maybe I can help. Firstly I think it is important that each of these fields, especially radiobutton and dropdown you establish them a default value, this can be done in the configuration menu for each of these elements. This will help to give a pre-established each element when reading...
  14. Tirso

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

Forgot let you know that, bill printing is better if you use the detail view, you determine that what the options form. Good luck, I hope this will serve you, any question, just ask.
  15. Tirso

Blog visualisation ?

If you mean that the tables (list), visualizations and forms can be displayed anywhere in the blog, the answer is yes. The content plugin you paste all this dropping down on any item, after clicking it. {fabrik view = form id = 1} {fabrik view = list id = 1} {fabrik view = visualization id =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back