Recent content by tmntmn

1. T

Column sum on time element gives blank page

Hi again I've made a workaround using the Custom Calc. In "Custom Query" using "SEC_TO_TIME( SUM( TIME_TO_SEC( %s) ) )" gives the correct result. For anyone with the same problem. Best regards Thomas
  2. T

Column sum on time element gives blank page

Hi All I've run into a problem with column sum on Plug-in element time The format recorded in database is 00:00:00 alias hours,minutes seconds However if I choose "Sum the total column = Yes" in list view settings the result is a blank page. Can anyone confirm this or have a workaround...
  3. T

Error 0 on delete of record in module with list

Hi Troester Tried again and it is working now with ajaxify On as suggested. Thanks for your help Thomas
  4. T

Hi Troester It don't make any difference, the problem remains. Tried all combinations. Can you replicate the problem? Thanks for your help on this. Regards Thomas
  5. T

Hi All I've a simple list with user access from front end. Users can add new records. Edit existing records But not delete records. Trying to delete records gives an error 0: I don't think it is related to template as the problem is the same in Protostar Accessing the same list from...
  6. T

List does not show the data after GitHub update 2

OK Changed back to own template, refreshed all cache, problem gone. Case closed Thanks for your help Thomas
  7. T

Thx for reply Did another Git update, problem remained. Changed to protostar template, problem gone. So must be related to my template somehow. Strange as I haven't changed anything in my template as far as I know. Joomla 3.4.1 PHP 5.5.17 Template custom made from template creator...
  8. T

Hi all Just github updated. Sorry to tell that I'm now having empty lists. Just as described in earlier post. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/list-does-not-show-the-data-after-github-update.40922/#post-206012 Frontend bootstrap empty Backend bootstrap OK Best regards Thomas
  9. T

Validate and replace special chars

Hi I've a form with fields that the user fills with decimal number for calculation. The problem is that in my country it's normal to use "," instead of "." as decimal point. The keyboard even has a different layout for numbers. So a lot of users types "," which gives wrong calculation...
  10. T

SQL filter on database join element

Hi Troester Of course :-) Thx Thomas
  11. T

SQL filter on database join element

Hi all Finally upgraded to joomla 3 and fabrik 3.1.x So I have to renew my filtering on DB joins. Trying to filter the database join element dropdown as described in the wiki. Works OK with only one usergroup. However when I try to add additional usergroups the result is not filteret...
  12. T

Getting previous record using calc element

Hi Rob. I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I'll try to explain it in more details. I've a table/list where I record tacho times, one start_tacho and one end_tacho in each record. The start_tacho in a new record is the end_tacho from the previous record. These tacho records are on...
  13. T

Advice on custom form layout

Hi All I almost solved it by myself: Made 2 groups, one for left side and one for the right side. Added the following to custom css: #{$view}_$c .fabrikGroup{ float: left; width: (Some width); If (Some width) is more than half the page, the right group will end up below the...
  14. T

Getting previous record using calc element

Hi All I'm using this code to get the value from previous record in a list sorted by placeholder {fab_datatester___fly_reg_raw} eg different last record depending on the place holders value. This works fine. But the problem is, it only works correct for adding new records, if an existing...
  15. T

Advice on custom form layout

Hi Troester Thank you for your quick reply. I'll go for the group intro/outro in this case and remember multigroup solution for the future. However I do have some issues left, that I hope you can help with. 1. What would be the custom css code for hiding the element labels individually...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back