Recent content by TStip

1. TStip

Validation from field with a set of characters.

I already looked at regext validation, but with the examples from regexlib.com I'm understanding it now. Thanks!
  2. TStip

Validation from field with a set of characters.

I want to perform a validation with a set of characters. Something like 'isalphanumeric' validation, but I want also accept a list of special characters like ? ? ? . Is this possible? Thanks in advance
  3. TStip

Is it possible to suppress all error messages?

Indeed that's it. Many thanks
  4. TStip

Is it possible to suppress all error messages?

If someone tries to execute an SQL injection does this message on the screen. This gives the attacker information about the database. Can I suppress these alerts?
  5. TStip

SQL injection vulnerability?

Hi troester, No I get on my site also a sanitized string. So I can therefore assume that this is not really a SQL injection problem?
  6. TStip

I have this exact problem on my site with Joomla 3.3.6 and Fabrik 3.3.1 But the example in this thread is from the demo.fabrikar.com site.
  7. TStip

I did a test on http://demo.fabrikar.com/index.php/inline-edit/form/7/1 If I add "a' or 1=1--" to the package a parameter, this will be included in the command when saving the form. Is this a SQL vulnerability?
  8. TStip

Uncaught ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined

Indeed, that was the problem! Mootools is now loaded and everything works perfectly Thank you for your comment. Now I knew where I had to find the problem.
  9. TStip

The Kallyas template is a template with bootstrap compatibility. See http://themeforest.net/item/kallyas-fluid-responsive-magento-theme/7530668
  10. TStip

I want to use Fabrik with the Joomla template Kallyas ( http://hogash-demos.com/kallyas_joomla/ ) For a first test I installed Fabrik with a test form in the default installation from Kallyas. The form does work, but the javascript controls (hide / show field) don?t work. See the test form on my...
  11. TStip

Google analytics - trackPageview script in multi-page form

I want to track with google analytics how people are going to fill my form. I use a multi-page form, and want for each page-break in the form a new custom URL (<script> _gaq.push (['_ trackPageview', '/ customurl']) </ script>) Does anyone know how to apply this? See also...
  12. TStip

Include a form in a article (but user must edit own record)

I switched from 3.0.9 to 3.1.1 Fabrik therefor I moved this question to Fabrik 3.1.x - For Joomla 3.0 + Standard Support
  13. TStip

I want to include a form in an article but the user must change his own record. From the menu it works fine (Options: Row id = -1 Key name = userid) But when I open the form in an article I always get a new record (see image). I have included this in the article: {fabrik view=form id=5...
  14. TStip

I want to include a form in an article but the user must change his own record. From the menu it works fine (Options: Row id = -1 Key name = userid) But when I open the form in an article I always get a new record (see image). I have included this in the article: {fabrik view=form id=5...
  15. TStip

How to get the calendarbutton before or after the field

The calender icon is far below the corresponding field, so it seems to correspndent with the next field. How can I change the location of the calender icon to before or after the field (see image)?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back