Recent content by tuco

1. tuco

500 internal server error

I performed the modify in table #_fabrik_elements but it didn't solve my problem. I presume I need to bring the element back to TEXT.
  2. tuco

I need to do this change or what hugh wrote is that fabrik 3.7 do this change automatically if needed? I don't understand...
  3. tuco

I have calculations for all the elements of the table. Now in my website it's running Joomla 3.4.8 and Fabrik 3.7. I tried to update Joomla to 3.8 and Fabrik to the last version (updating Fabrik throw joomla extension manager because updating by github I had an error that produced a crash of all...
  4. tuco

I also tried to increase these 3 php values but the list doesn't work and shows the message "Internal Server Error".
  5. tuco

For your second question I never changed php limits of my website, so they are: memory_limit: 128M max_input_vars: 1000 post_max_size: 25M
  6. tuco

Thanks for yout reply troester, I enabled "Big selects" in Fabrik options after your suggestion but the list doesn't work. If I ask my hosting provider to change php variables will I solve the problem? Which values I need to use?
  7. tuco

Hi, here is my problem: when I add the 1343th entry in my list both the front and the back end of fabrik show the message "500 internal server error". If i delete the last entry I go back to see my list with all its records. I searched on configuration options if there is a limit that must be...
  8. tuco

[Resolved] List column names after upgrade

GitHub update done. Now it works perfectly! This update solved another issue: now when I hide some elements of the list (clicking the fabrik hide button and selecting them) the calc element associated to each column matches its right position on the bottom of its column. Thanks troester.
  9. tuco

Excuse me Hugh, it works but only reducing the columns of the list, but when I click on a grouped element and it expands data there is a mismatch between column names and data. See images. Thanks.
  10. tuco

It works. Thank you!
  11. tuco

Hello, I use a Protostar template and after the upgrade to Fabrik 3.4.2 the column names of my list are shown on 1 row instead of 2 rows. In this way the columns increase their widths and the table doesn't fit on the page. In addition if the list is grouped by, when I open the grouped element I...
  12. tuco

Problem in my list after 3.3.4 fabrik version upgrade

Thanks jfquestiaux, I partially solved my problem with your suggested modification on list.php. But now every time I group my list by element I obtain a DESC order. What I really want is a DESC order only when I group my list by the element data, and an ASC order when I group the list by all...
  13. tuco

Thanks troester, you confirmed what i supposed. I think yet it is important to have the possibility of decide the order of the headings and of the element of the grouped list like in my case (periodical insertion of data in a table). Perhaps i'm more concentrate on solving my problem and i...
  14. tuco

Hi troester thank you for your reply. I understand what you wrote and i tryed to order my list using data tab before arriving to my solution but in this way i can't obtain what i really want. What i want is an order of elements as follows: 2015-10 A B C 2015-09 A B C ... ...where A,B,C...
  15. tuco

Thanks for the reply hugh. As you wrote the 2 lists have the same elements and they have the same group by headings (i formatted the element date as a string because i need to group the elements of the list with a date only made by year-month). But with the fabrik 3.4.4 version i'm not able to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back